seven dwarfs mine train

I used My Disney Experience app on my android..it was great..pretty close to wait times...it is Disney official app and its free..I heard using Disney's wifi was a problem but I never had a problem.
I would check to see if you have a AAA store by you or go online and order them from Disney or AAA so you could hook up your cards to schedule fastpasses. And do it early enough so you have the magicbands before you leave so you dont have to go to will call window and wait on line to pick them up
I just checked for seven dwarfs ride at 9am and it already has a 90 mjnute wait but all the other rides are little wait times
enjoy!!!I wish I was back already.

Thanks, I was thinking president day would be the week after it seems early this year. It is also British school holiday time as well. We have always visited MK on a Wednesday and never found the crowds too bad.

Presidents Day is always the 3rd Monday in February. :thumbsup2

in the 3-4 times I've been since its been opened, the lines have been swamped, I could never justify wasting my time standing in that line for 2 hours!
We made a FP a couple days after Xmas, walked right on.

I'm not much of a coaster seeker/lover. The ride was over quickly, it was smooth, with a couple jerks here and there. We rode at night. The seats are very tight with the bars...
My 5 yr old daughter was not digging much of the coaster part, but perked right up inside the mine, so much so she went back on with mom two minutes later :)

Really wish they kept the Scary Adventures ride too, my son is far too young for MT but loves all the Snow White stuff. My favorite part of the MT is when it slows down for the mine, it's an eye candy feast for the eyes.

Every time we walked by or checked through the app there was a very long wait time.We had 2 fast passes for it and only used one.the fastpass line was also long.We didnt use the second fastpass however.After waiting 45+ in fastpass line the first time we decided it wasnt that good of a ride to wait that long again

That's an insane amount of time for the FP line. I've used FP 2-3 times on it and have never waited more than 5-10 min

What I found is that most of the time the wait time is heavily exaggerated. We tend to avoid it midday as that should be it's busiest time. So we either ride in the morning or preferably at night. At night we normally ride sometime between 8pm-park close. We'll normally get in line when it's anywhere from a 75 minute wait or less because we know we won't be waiting that long. The line moves pretty fast.

I always felt like we moved through pretty quick and never felt like we waited the wait time that was posted. One this past November or December when we rode it at night, we got in line with a posted 75 minute wait. I decided to time it with my iPhone and from entering the line until getting in the seat on the ride, it took 30 minutes.

So as long as it's not the busiest time of the day and the wait is 75 minutes or less, we'll ride it (mainly only at night because it's better then)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter