Shake your groove thing...Single Digits for us!!!!!!!

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
OK it's official..............

ME and Jaime are on our way.............. 9 days and counting.......... DANCE with US!!!!!

LETS BOOGIE!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

IT's Time to PARTY!!!!! :cake: :charac2: :rockband: :drinking1 :cheer2:

Even though I'm green with envy, I'll join you! We still have over 100 days to go. Good for you, have fun!!
:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :maleficen :bounce: :maleficen :dancer: :fish: :dancer:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Poor banana, he's going to be falling down by the end of today.. but anyways! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes::

So excited! :teeth:

I Can NOT believe it's like, 9 days away! :tongue:

YAY US! Single Dancers! :worship:

Jaime :flower:

OMG~~~ 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it!!!!! It's soo exciting!!!!

Here's my dance for the day........... I'm so happy for all of us single digit dancers!!!! Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

thelionqueen said:
Even though I'm green with envy, I'll join you! We still have over 100 days to go. Good for you, have fun!!
:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :maleficen :bounce: :maleficen :dancer: :fish: :dancer:

I remember the 100 day mark............. OH, it seems like it was so long ago........ but, it will go by fast!!!! AND you can come dance with us everyday too!!!!!

The more the merrier!!!! :grouphug:

She's too busy "secretly" dancing at work......... LOL

MICHELLE..........
I saw a pic of your son....... OMG -- he's so cute!!! He's 5?? He's big for 5, my ds is 6 and he's not nearly that tall!!!! Loved your resort pics by the way!!!! I'll be sharing mine when we get back!!!

OMG!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

DH just booked us for another day!!! NOW we arrive a day earlier!!!! YeAH!!!! SO, I'm officially at 7 days..................... YEAH!!!!!!

Dancing................ :cheer2: :cool1: :banana:

Wendy's driving.. me be flying!

I can't wait! Gotta do my dance for today! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Jaime :earseek: :cloud9:

DWjunkie said:
HOW EXCITING!! :goodvibes
:cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

17 days for us!!

wendy, are you flying or driving?

Hey ~~ Yes, we are driving...... Jaimerz if flying!!! I see you are at 17 days, are you driving or flying?? I'd rather fly....... but, we have family in Daytona and Lakeland........ so, we like to visit as well!!

We are excited too! Our first trip as DVC owners! :flower:
Have a great trip!!

Wow, only 7 days for you now! You must be so excited! I'd be bouncing all over the place if it was me! :rotfl: :cool1:

Doing a Little Dance for both Wendy and myself! :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I can't believe that a week from today I'll be sleeping the last night in my bed before I wake up for Disney! :cheer2:

Jaime :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter