Shaking It Up in New York PTR

I know that this is off topic but one year ago yesterday, my dream did come true. What was my dream? It was to meet the Jonas Brothers. For those of you who don't know the story, here it is:

I'm a member Team Jonas, the official Jonas Brothers Fan Club. Everytime that the Jonas Brothers have a concert, the fan club gives away meet and greets. In February 2011, the fan club announced that the concert I was going to was doing meet and greets. Prior to this, I had not them before although I had seen them three times. A couple weeks later, we got an email saying that I was one of the lucky members who was chosen for a meet and greet!!! :woohoo: I was so excited that I had to tell all of my friends. Especially because this was on my first try.

Since I got the meet and greet, we had to be there earlier than we usually get to concerts. It rained (I mean pouring rain) the whole time. We were supposed to get the meet and greet wristband at 1:00 but for some reason, they weren't there. During this time, I got to meet one of my fellow Jonas Brothers Fan Club members who also got a meet and greet too. At about 3:45ish, we finally got the wristbands. I got to bring a guest. That person was my sister.

Evenntually, we got to the theater and they were letting people in. My parents weren't allowed to go so my sister and I went to the meet and greet area. Unfortuneatley, the security people put my sister and I in the wrong line. We were supposed to go to the Jonas Brothers line but we got sent to the City of Hope line. When we got to the front of the line, the man in front of the door yelled at my sister and I for having fake meet and greet passes :scared1: (they were not fake by the way). He made my sister and I stand out in the rain. :sad2: :mad: During this time, AllStar Weekend and Selena Gomez were having their meet and greets. After about an hour and a half, the Jonas Brothers finally came in. I got to meet some more members of the Jonas Brothers Fan Club.

When we got inside, we saw the whole Jonas Family I was so excited since we've never seen them in person. Among the people there were Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, Frankie, Big Rob and their childhood friend Maya. We even saw Big Rob, their bodyguard. Then I finally met them. The boys introduced themselves like we have never heard of them Then we took the picture. I stood between Nick and Joe. After the picture was taken, I hugged them. It was amazing!! After my sister got her picture taken, the security people took us back to the theater.

Four months until my Disney Cruise!!! :woohoo: Yes, people. 120 Days until my cruise!! I'm also happy because my school announced the prom court (the people who are nominated for prom queen and king). Some of them are my friends :woohoo: Among the people nominated are the Student Body President, the Student Body Vice President, the Senior Class President and the Senior Class Secretary/Treasurer.

This week, my school announced it's nominations for Prom Queen and King. The girls wore dresses that I thought was really cool. The guys wore their tuxedos and I thought they looked handsome. My friends Nia (the student body president), Spencer (the student body vice president), Madison (the senior class president), Samantha (the senior class secretary/treasurer) and Jeremy (one of the drama club kids) all got nominated!! I'm so happy for them and they all deserve it.

This week, my school announced it's nominations for Prom Queen and King. The girls wore dresses that I thought was really cool. The guys wore their tuxedos and I thought they looked handsome. My friends Nia (the student body president), Spencer (the student body vice president), Madison (the senior class president), Samantha (the senior class secretary/treasurer) and Jeremy (one of the drama club kids) all got nominated!! I'm so happy for them and they all deserve it.

How cool!

BraveCruiser, I loved seeing you guys last week. I had a great time with you guys. I miss you guys so much. Lucky for me, my english teacher's classroom has some toys above his white board (Yoda, Tow Mater, Mr. Incredible and Jack Jack) makes me think of you guys. He even has a Darth Vader mug and two Tron posters. I used to sit next to them and I would think of Natalie and Ralph.

We had soooo much fun with you guys at DLR!! It was great getting to see the park for the first time and having some veterans there to show us the ropes! Looking forward to NYC!!

Happy Easter!
Thank you!!

We had soooo much fun with you guys at DLR!! It was great getting to see the park for the first time and having some veterans there to show us the ropes! Looking forward to NYC!!

I did too!! My family and I are looking forward to the cruise. I have alot of stories to tell the girls, including some that Minnie hasn't heard yet.

Here's my trip schedule:

July 28- Leave for New York (my flight leaves at 7:35 in the morning :scared1:, lands at JFK at about noon our time)

July 29- Philadelphia or Hershey

July 30- Hershey

July 31- Pennyslvania

August 1- Drive to Long Island

August 2- New York

August 3- New York

August 4- Last Day in New York before cruise

August 5- Cruise leaves

August 6- At Sea

August 7- Halifax, Nova Scotia

August 8- Saint John, New Brunswick

August 9- Last Day on Cruise

August 10- Cruise ends, New York

August 11- Last Full Day in New York

August 12- Go Home (flight leaves JFK at 4:55 our time, lands at LAX at 8:00 our time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter