share TS credits

jlieblaw

Mouseketeer
We are going for a week in Sept. We are considering the DP. There are 4 adults in our party. However, the first night that we are there, my sister and her husband are going to join us for dinner at Chef Mickey's, making 6 adults. I know we cannot share meals. Can we use 6 of our credits that night and give 2 of them to my sister so they don't have to pay for dinner? I know we are planning to share some TS meals later in the week that are not buffet meals but I wasn't sure if we can use the extra TS credits we will be saving and give them to my sister.

Also, I am going crazy trying to plan where to eat. How do you pick your places and then stick with those choices? I keep changing my mind.

Yes, you can give the credits to your family members and then share meals later in the week in order to make up for the lost credits.

Also, I am going crazy trying to plan where to eat. How do you pick your places and then stick with those choices? I keep changing my mind.
Fortitude. :)

Seriously, acknowledge that the decisions about where to eat aren't really as important as the experience you'll have at WDW. Just make your decisions at the appropriate time, and then leave well-enough alone, secure in the knowledge that it won't make much difference even if you would change things up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter