Share Your Old DVC Room Photos with DVC Fan

MB_Ellie

Mouseketeer
Hey, there! I'm Lauren De La Cruz, a contributor to DVC Fan. Thanks to one of our lovely DVC Fan Facebook group members, we are working on a DVC Fan blog/episode about DVC through the years! We want to take a look back at how the rooms have changed with the various refurbishments. To help make this concept a reality, we are crowd sourcing images of the DVC villas before they were refurbished.

Got any photos of the villas as they appeared when they first opened? Even better!

Feel free to share any photos you may have in the comments of this thread along with the resort name and year. If we use your photo, we'll be sure to include your name in the photo credit.

Thanks!

Hey, there! I'm Lauren De La Cruz, a contributor to DVC Fan. Thanks to one of our lovely DVC Fan Facebook group members, we are working on a DVC Fan blog/episode about DVC through the years! We want to take a look back at how the rooms have changed with the various refurbishments. To help make this concept a reality, we are crowd sourcing images of the DVC villas before they were refurbished.

Got any photos of the villas as they appeared when they first opened? Even better!

Feel free to share any photos you may have in the comments of this thread along with the resort name and year. If we use your photo, we'll be sure to include your name in the photo credit.

Thanks!
Here are the original rooms to Disney Hilton Head Island Resort. (Studio on top and 1 bedroom/2bedroom on bottom) (I cannot find original GV)
1702501801124.png
1702501811625.png

Hope you get lots of pictures to share here with us.
Im sharing this because it will be vintage soon.
I stayed here one night and the very next week they announced this loop was the first to start removing the cabins !
I want to drive over their to see the empty spot , but not sure about getting past the security gate without reservation during the holidays ! Plus I am sure Disney Construction means blocked off construction zone!

269292F9-5777-44B3-BF46-F43BC42268B7.png

P.S. I wish I had saved a resort photo with date of every check in and room # I have ever stayed at on Disney property… plus one looking out the window at the view!
Only Disney can provide better than ocean views!

Last edited:
Hope you get lots of pictures to share here with us.
Im sharing this because it will be vintage soon.
I stayed here one night and the very next week they announced this loop was the first to start removing the cabins !
I want to drive over their to see the empty spot , but not sure about getting past the security gate without reservation during the holidays ! Plus I am sure Disney Construction means blocked off construction zone!

View attachment 817821

P.S. I wish I had saved a resort photo with date of every check in and room # I have ever stayed at on Disney property… plus one looking out the window at the view!
Only Disney can provide better than ocean views!
Thanks, and I hope so too! We've received some good photos in the Facebook group too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter