Share your story from visiting DHS’ SWGE!

I'm home! And crazy exhausted because I was only there for 46 hours and I didn't sleep Friday or Sunday night (worried about my super early flights/excited). I'll try to get my thoughts down.

I had the 5-9pm slot on Sunday. When I registered I had some issues, like a lot of people. Mine was that it wouldn’t let me click anything – couldn’t choose a time, couldn’t add an experience, couldn’t unselect/select people from my party. So, I had some people on there who ended up not going. We talked to a few cast members (AP hotline, general guest services at DHS, and the CM who looked to be in charge at Galaxy’s Edge) about swapping my parents’ names for two of my friends who live in Orlando. They DO have guest services people set up at the Galaxy’s Edge entrance to help with issues like this. They told me that they did have some wiggle room/grey areas for things like this. The main thing was I could bring my friends in instead of the people who couldn’t make it, IF they were qualifying passholders for the preview. This was told to us by the CM in charge over at the SW:GE entrance so we didn’t bother talking to the guest services people there, because my friends were silver & gold FL APs and didn’t qualify to get in. This was different from what the people on the AP hotline told me – but keep in mind these were the folks with the power to let people in, so if you have a weird situation, I don’t think it would hurt to politely inquire with the CMs over there. We went before our time slot started, around noon, and there wasn’t a line or anything.

We entered SW:GE just after 5pm (we were told that they were letting people in about an hour before their time started if they showed up, but we went to the outlets and stuff before going back to DHS). There wasn’t a line to get in. They checked IDs and scanned our AP cards. SW:GE is massive! It’s much bigger than I thought it would be, and the detail is awesome. The land is visually stunning. It was crazy hot on Sunday (Saturday felt like normal hot; Sunday I was getting sunburned and pouring sweat by 9am) and the lack of A/C throughout the land because apparent very quickly. A lot of the stores/dining spots are open air and not as cool as I would’ve liked. We went around the land once slowly to take a look at everything before getting on Smuggler’s Run. The line was over 70 minutes when we got in, and I think it’s partly due to them not enforcing the time slots and the overlap of the afternoon & evening slots drove the wait time up. We decided to do single rider. The single rider queue is very plain (instead of how like on RNRC you follow the standby line, this one takes you in a hallway & up a stairwell) and there isn’t anything to see or do. That would be fine…if it wasn’t insanely hot in there. The stairs in particular had no airflow and I was standing in there with sweat running down my back. It was awful. Hopefully someone has noticed that & they put in some fans or something. The other downside is that you don’t get to hear the “story” of the ride, so when they loaded us into the ride, we had absolutely no clue what to do. We were the gunners and I couldn’t see past the head of the person in front of me, and the buttons you’re supposed to hit are on the side. This means a lot of glancing back & forth. Engineer has to pay the most attention to what buttons light up – gunner for the most part just has to know the bottom/middle/top buttons. It was fun, but very confusing. The second time we did standby and the objective of the “game” in the ride made a ton more sense.

After riding SR in the single rider line, we went by Oga’s to see if they were letting in standby but they weren’t at the time. We did another lap of the land, and then felt sort of let down. The rest of it was gift shops or quick service dining, and there weren’t any super interesting snacks. We decided we’d go to Toy Story Land and get a bite to eat there for dinner. However, we were told that if we left we wouldn’t be let back in, even though it was in our time slot (again, 5pm-9pm). So we stayed and had one of those hot dog taco things. It was pretty good, but nothing special. The drinks in Black Spire are quite expensive and not strong (at least not $16 strong). We sat for about 45 minutes as the day finally started to cool off and the afternoon people left. We went into a couple of the gift shops but didn’t see anything worth the money to me. If there was anything that let me down, it was the merch. I bought the Black Spire t-shirt but no other souvenirs. We also didn’t look at every single gift shop so it’s totally possible we missed some gems but most of it wasn’t stuff I would spend my money on.

SR was down to 30 minutes standby so we got in line to ride it again. The first time I couldn’t get the Play Parks app or whatever it’s called to recognize that I was in Black Spire, but this time it loaded. It was fun – the line actually moved faster than the mini games so we did what we could. They’re basic but if the line is moving slowly it’s a nice way to pass the time. We didn’t do any of the jobs/quests that would’ve had us explore the land earlier because it was too hot (and I hadn’t realized it was working), but I think that would’ve been fun too. When we got near the front we saw that a lot of people were asking to wait for pilot (I normally request to wait for the front/back/top/whatever part of a ride is my favorite anyway) so we did too. I wonder if they’ll eventually make a mini waiting area for that like they do for the front row of Everest or RNRC, but since it’s just 6 to a group at most they’ll have 4 people go past you and then it’s your turn, so it’s not a big deal. That might change when it’s open to the public.

I thought pilot was more fun than gunner, but possibly that’s because I now knew what was actually happening in the ride, haha. I liked that after you rode it & opened the app, it knew you’d been on the ride. After this we went back to Oga’s (it was maybe 7:30 or 8pm) and they let us go in. They told everyone going in that it was 90% standing room only, 2 drink max, and 45 minutes max. We were a party of 2 and lucky enough to be sat at a table with 5 other people. They have seating all the way around and they put strangers together since there is such limited seating. The tables are actually really cool because they have what looks like that pink rock salt in it with lights underneath that pulse with the music. My friend and I tried the Dagobah Slug Slinger, Jet Juice, and Jedi Mind Trick. Two of those are VERY small amounts of liquid (like 1/3 of a wine glass) which was a bit of a shock when they brought it out. Again, it wasn’t weak, but $16 for a 5oz mixed drink was quite pricey. I’d only go back to Oga’s for the novelty of it, not as a fun watering hole to grab a casual drink at. It was a really fun atmosphere though, I highly suggest checking it out at least once.

When we left Oga’s it was almost 8:30. The line for SR was really short at this point and we rode it 2 more times before the park closed. Unlike MK where you can hang out, take pictures, shop etc., when it was 9pm they immediately started ushering people out of Black Spire. I was fine with it because I had a 6am flight the next morning (today, so if there are any mistakes in this or it’s confusing it’s because I’m dead tired). Black Spire was so beautiful at night so I’m really glad I ended up with that time slot.

My final thoughts (TL;DR) are that it’s visually amazing and the detail they put into the land is incredible. The food is okay and the drinks are really pricey for what you get, but definitely worth trying. Smuggler’s Run is fun but it hasn’t replaced TOT as my favorite ride. I think I could go back (if it’s not too hot or crowded) and spend a lot of time just exploring! If you have any specific questions I’m happy to try to answer them.

I've attached pics of the drinks we tried. The blue one is the full amount of liquid you receive. Again, that was a bit of a shock. Our table was definitely only allowed 2/person and after everyone had 2 the server brought our checks (he actually brought it on one check which was weird, we were separate parties so he had to go change it). I did like the taste of the drinks but they were all very sweet, even the ones they say aren't that sweet. Still fun, though!68583195_10219123807502280_8525816446872190976_o.jpg68682405_10219123807862289_738682697865494528_o.jpg69271012_10219123807222273_5371297396141588480_o.jpg

Standing in line outside Oga’s Right now. No wristbands. We had the 1:00 PM start time. So there must be people loitering around making lines longer. Currently 60 minute wait for Smugglers Run.

All I can say is WOW! This land is so unbelievable. We had the 9-1 slot on the first day of AP previews. I won't spoil everything, but I can promise this is the most immersive and detailed theme park land you have ever visited.

I got to pilot the Falcon twice with 55 and 35 minute waits. I will say that I had pretty low expectations for this ride based on the reviews I've read. But I can definitively say those people were WRONG! The queue line for MFSR is incredible. And once I turned the corner and realized I was in the Falcon, I lost it! Such a perfect replication!!! And then when I stepped into the cockpit, I lost it again. And as for the attraction itself, the graphics were far better than I expected (once again based on earlier reviews). The display is crystal clear and even produced that feeling in my stomach a few times, which totally added to the immersion. My DW and DDs were gunners on both rides, and I got to co-pilot with each of my DDs which is an experience I will never forget and is yet another reason why Disney is the best. 10/10 for MFSR

After the first Falcon ride, we went to our Cantina reservation at 10:00. This is such an awesome venue, and the experience was great. It's not something I would do every trip, but it is something everyone should do at least once. We all tried a few drinks as well as the snacks, and all of it was good. The setting was really cool. DJ Rex was not working. I don't know if he just wasn't completed yet, or if he was malfunctioning. That was a little bit of a disappointment for me, but overall it was a really cool experience that everyone should try. 8/10 for Oga's Cantina

We left the Cantina and did a few PhotoPass locations. Then I grabbed a Ronto Roaster and some jerky. The jerky was basically garbage, but the Ronto Roaster was spectacular! Will definitely eat it again. 9/10 for Ronto Roasters

Then we went for the milks. I had predetermined in my mind that I was going to like the blue milk over the green, simply because I'm an OT fan since age 3. But the green milk was light years better than the blue, much to my dismay. This is one of the more affordable snacks in the land and will certainly be a frequent stop for me. 9/10 for the Milk Stand

We then browsed through the street market. I will say that I was a bit disappointed at the size of the shop area; I thought it would be much bigger. Unless I'm specifically going with the intent to buy "something", I could care less if I return to this area. However, there is a cool surprise at the water fountain. 6/10 for the Street Market

We left the market and went to Docking Bay 7. Maybe a 15 minute wait until we were in line and ordering food. We had the Kaadu ribs, yobshrimp noodles, shaak roast, and fried tip yip. It was all REALLY good. The setting once again is incredibly detailed with a few easter eggs. We did have to walk around for a few minutes to find a table for 4, but we will definitely return for another meal here. 9/10 for Docking Bay 7

After DB7, we returned for our 2nd flight on MFSR. I won't spoil it for you, but just make sure you have the Play Disney app on your datapad before you enter the land for the first time. Then make sure it's on and enabled.

I cannot wait for ROTR to open, and hope we're fortunate enough to get an AP preview for that as well. If not, we'll be waiting in line with the rest of you goons. Based on what I've seen of the land so far and what Disney has touted this attraction to be, it will be worth the wait.

Whether you secured a reservation or not, you need to make a trip to Batuu. You will not regret it. 'Til the spire!

I'm so happy to hear so many reporting back about the CM interactions, that is certainly my favorite part. I will let my DD know so she can pass it along to her co workers

Part of what it make it work so well was the diverse impressive costuming (hoping Disney doesn’t dumb it down.) and allowing a wide range of fun hairdos, color and even a guy with two huge earrings. But I agree loved the in character - it’s part of what made me forget we were in Studios. The only thing that screamed Disney was Chewie playing “games” with guests. I’d rather him just be moving about like the others.

Part of what it make it work so well was the diverse impressive costuming (hoping Disney doesn’t dumb it down.) and allowing a wide range of fun hairdos, color and even a guy with two huge earrings. But I agree loved the in character - it’s part of what made me forget we were in Studios. The only thing that screamed Disney was Chewie playing “games” with guests. I’d rather him just be moving about like the others.

Agreed that is a huge part of the experience from what I have read....unlike Kevin's outright dislike of the CM immersion....

We just made it back to our hotel room. We went to the preview today from 9am-1pm and it was absolutely worth it!

I love Pandora and Toy Story Land is cute but Star Wars Land was just as everyone said: completely immersive! I'm usually a Disney skeptic but they nailed this project.

We arrived embarrassingly early and it was sort of a mess because Early Morning Magic was being held as well. The cast members made us wait on one side and then almost an hour later they moved us clear on the other end where the Passholders normally enter. So despite waiting and arriving before others we were in the middle. And then they opened even more Passholder lines but that worked to our advantage because we were back at the front.

Around 7:50am they let us in and we all just sort of jogged/walked to the area. We were met by cast members who held us for 5 minutes and told us to make sure we had our IDs, emails or screenshots of emails and Passholder cards out.

They slowly walked us to another group of cast members by the Muppets and close to the entrance. Those cast members scanned our bands and looked at printed/screenshot emails. Of course I ended up with a cast member who didn't even know how to scan the bands properly (she was using the side of her pad instead of the back). Another CM had to help her. I don't know why they would place someone who hasn't been properly trained in that sort of environment where everyone is on edge.

Luckily it didn't delay us too much and we were met by another group of cast members by the entrance. We were probably two rows back. Those cast members held us until 8:15am and then they began leading us in. And then we were stopped again. This is when people began to boo (again, this was a tough and eager crowd). At 8:30am we were all walked in. My family and I ended up being in the first group of 20 people who rode SR! I couldn't believe it. We rode once more with the single rider line and it was a 5 minute wait.

We took some time to really take everything in, take photos and videos. We didn't try any of the food or drinks because the preview was just an add-on to our day.

We interacted with the Stormtroopers and they were great. We saw them a lot. All of the cast members kept in character and they were so helpful, patient and polite.

We left for awhile and went to two other FastPasses.

We came back to the land around 10:45am and the lines for the restaurants seemed pretty long (cast members were holding line signs). But SR was only 30 minutes so we did single rider again. It was around 15 minutes. When we exited the ride it was 40 minutes.

We had a great time and although it was rough at the beginning and there are still a ton of kinks to work out, I think Disney did a pretty good job keeping everything organized.

I definitely wish we would have missed the early crowd and gone with an 11am time because that is one thing I cannot stand about rope drops: all of the rude, pushy people. And because the line wasn't very long and single rider was available, I don't think it was worth getting up so early for this particular preview. I don't know how it will be once it's open to the public; arriving early may be the only option if the lines are very long.

Oh I forgot to mention I was a guide the first time and a gunner the rest. I never had a chance to be a pilot but that's fine. It was a great experience.

Ya'll, Disney absolutely KILLED IT with SWGE! The land is absolutely amazing. It met all of my expectations and more. I disneybounded as R2D2, my DD disneybounded as C3PO, and my DH and DS disneybounded as Imperial Officers.

Quick thoughts:

Check-in:
  • Our preview date was 8/17 from 1-5, which was the last slot on the first day.
  • We tried to check-in at 11:45, and they told us to come back at 12:15. We came back at 12:20 and were good to go.
  • We needed to show at the bushes: 1) Our confirmation (I printed it), 2) the IDs for each adult and 3) the AP card or Magic Band with the AP loaded in it (they scanned).
  • Minors did not need an ID.
  • Then to the umbrella on the right, where they needed to see everything again for Oga's. We got our Oga's reservation card, which had a time which was pretty much immediately.
Batuu:
  • Batuuan CM outfits were super cool.
  • CMs were amazing in making the experience realistic. We chatted with a bunch of them and they seemed very excited to be there. I hope the experience for them continues to be a good one.
  • Wish we would have had time to do the Play app. Could have spent more time exploring.
Oga's
  • Oga's was crazy, but worth it. We went around 12:30ish My kids loved it, especially the teen. As has been mentioned, younger kids will have a hard time reaching the table, but if they can, the variety of mocktails is super fun for them.
  • It was crazy crowded, which may be because it's the previews and the reservation times may not have been exact. At one point we got scolded by the server cause we moved from one end of the standing table to the other end. I told her that I had made room for the additional family they had placed there. Someone then counted. We had 13 people assigned around one of these standing tables. I think they should only "fit" in about 8.
  • We had the Bespin Fizz, Jet Juice, T-16 Skyhopper and the Bad Motivator IPA and the kids had 2 mocktails each plus an Oga's Obession. Kids loved the mocktails. I hated all the mixed drinks though. They were way too sweet and not that boozy.
  • Super cool space and concept, but there is room for tweaking. Wish there were 1) some characters passing by; 2) wish it would have been just crowded, not crazy crowded; 3) wish the DJ would have been working; 4) wish they had some non-sweet drinks, like a jalapeno margarita or a spicy bloody Mary; 5) wish there were more snacks options.
  • Met two DISers: @AngiTN and another DISer that was somethingMorgan84, sorry should have written down the name instead of relying on my aging memory while chugging down two drinks in 45 minutes.

Millenium Falcon: Smuggler's Run
  • We were able to ride it 3 times. We thought the entire queue and ride were super cool. Teen gamer loved it.
  • DH and DS together as pilots got a score of, I think, 51 (on the first round). DD and DS as pilots got a score of 29 (ouch!) and DS and I as pilots got a score of 31 (yeah, I know!) in the third round. I got a "scrap metal" comment, very funny.
  • I would have liked to do it again as there is a learning curve, but we were kind of beat by that point. It goes by very quick.
  • I wonder how well the different "positions" will work once it opens to the public. I think everyone is going to want to be pilot and I wonder if you do the line and are randomly assigned to be just engineer, if people will be disappointed. Or maybe it will all work out if you have enough people that afraid of the embarrassment? Not sure how this will all pan out once it opens, just musing out loud.

Shops
  • The Market is very cool. It's like a souk meets space.
  • We purchased Coke, Sprites, Diet Coke, Dasanis. Loved the bottles. Will display them at my desk.
  • Kettle popcorn was good, but *tiny* bag for $6. :sad2:

Docking Bay 7 Food
  • Ate at Docking Bay 7 at around 3ish pm. It wasn't crowded at that time. Still, we snagged a table as someone was leaving and it was the only table open. It's not very big and there isn't a lot of seating, unless I missed something. I can see this place being crazy crowded and needing help from CMs in managing tables.
  • The food was delicious. We got the Kaadu Ribs, Felucian Garden Spread, Shaak Roast, Tip Yip salad. They were served in the "themed" platters and everything looked and tasted appetizing. We devoured it all.
Characters:
  • Saw Kylo and 4 stormtroopers. It was awesome. DD and I disneybounded as droids, and my DD screamed something at "ben" and one of the stormtroopers came over to my DS and DH and told them to "keep an eye on your droids or your loyalties a be questioned." Definitely, one of my favorite parts of SWGE.

We flew to FL just for the previews. From the time we arrived at YC to the time we had to leave, my DD and I spent 47 hours and my DS and DH spent 43 hours. So, a very quick trip. It was a little tiring, but very worth it! I felt like I could have returned the next day and explored some more and done the app and the Photopass. We were pretty beat after 4.5 hours in Batuu. Be well-rested before you go!427390

Last edited:
We left for awhile and went to two other FastPasses.

We came back to the land around 10:45am
We were told that we couldn't leave and come back! That's good that they let you. When we arrived the place was SLAMMED with people who hadn't left from the earlier time slot. We wanted to go get dinner because we didn't love the food options, and were told that we would not be allowed back in (even though our time slot was 5pm-9pm and it was ~6pm).

Great fun meeting you! I encountered quite a few but I have to say, I'm not great with names. It's always fun to meet folks from here. It was rather whirlwind for us too. We landed at 12:30 this morning, making a connection in Atlanta with seconds to spare. Departure was originally 7:55, with a 90 min layover. First our flight attendants were late and when we finally boarded the plane, a storm sat on the airport, and we didn't take off till 9:30 PM! We landed in Atlanta after 11:30 and departed there at 11:49

We were told that we couldn't leave and come back! That's good that they let you. When we arrived the place was SLAMMED with people who hadn't left from the earlier time slot. We wanted to go get dinner because we didn't love the food options, and were told that we would not be allowed back in (even though our time slot was 5pm-9pm and it was ~6pm).
Sad to say the cm had the wrong info. You are able to leave and come back during your preview time

Today was our day of the preview 9am to 1pm. We had a hard time getting the kids to get moving. DS8 refused to eat breakfast. So we were not walking into the park until 9:10am. Honestly that was perfectly okay. We walked over to the passholder entrance at the front then asked the CM where to check in at the event, even though I was pretty sure I knew where it was going to be. Stopped at the restrooms first and then walked right back to the check-in. Only 1 person in front of us checking in. We had registered for MF and Oga's for the event. We got told to head over to the 2nd umbrella for our info on Oga's. We got handed business cards telling us to be at check in at Oga's at 10:15am. It was about 9:20am. We walked into the land. I had seen some pictures from other people on the thread so I knew what to expect. DH was pretty impressed since he hadn't seen anything really online before about this. We stopped and did the 2 photopasses that were close by but I was kinda pushing the family to head back and get in line for MF so that we could ride it and then do our reservation at Oga's. We moved somewhat slow because we had ditched the stroller for ds5 at the start of the land. Before getting on MF ds8 wanted to try the 'blue & green milk' and then ds5 saw a store with all the first order/dark side stuff in a shop. ds8 and dh got in line for the milk while I took ds5 into the shop. ds5 wanted a $100 stormtrooper costume.... hahaha .... no! I told him I'd think about it so we'd not have a meltdown. Walked back out to get the other half w/ the milks.... yeah I can definitely skip both of those. DH said they were like $8/each. ds8 & ds5 seemed to like the blue one more. I think ds5 only liked the blue one more mostly because it was blue.

At this point it was like 9:45ish and I said let's go get in line. The wait time showed 40 min standby. Now some people looked like they were scanning they're magic bands for a FP. I asked about this but was given no info. So we just got in the standby line. The design and theming is so good and the line was pretty much moving the entire time that the kids didn't even really notice the wait until the end. THANK YOU everyone here for telling us the positions. The down side was that both boys wanted to be gunners but since ds5 is young the CM told us that a parent had to be in a row with him. Honestly have no idea why since we were both going to be pilots and I could honestly reach ds5 from my pilot seat. ds8 agreed to be a pilot instead. I personally think the pilot is the best position because you're really doing the most. Gunners just seem to be hitting a button and I have no idea what the engineers were doing. Thank goodness for dramamine otherwise I would have not made it on that ride! DH and I apologized to the 2 people in the cabin w/ us because ds8 was so visually overwhelmed he kept forgetting to do any steering and ds5 is a big pain in the a** everywhere. They were really good about it.

We managed to get off right in time for Oga's. We got a table w/ another family of 4, not a big deal, and then they sat a couple at the 2 seats by us. ds8 was no starving and was not going to eat the 2 food options found on the breakfast menu. We ordered 2 Hyperdrives, ds5 liked it and ds8 said gross. It was fine. I didn't want to add alcohol to my fuzziness so I skipped drinks and DH couldn't have any of the drinks, food allergies, and he didn't want anything. We stayed maybe 20 min bc honestly the kids didn't want to stay w/o food. I could have happily spent 45 min sipping a drink and watching stuff/looking around. Down side is no bathroom inside the building.

After ds5 dragged dh back to the shop w/ the stormtrooper costume and tried to get him to buy it. Then dh said no and ds5 went into meltdown mode. AWESOME right?! This pretty much meant our time in SWGE was up. We managed to get ds5 a ronto wrap, no sauce or slaw on it. ds8 was nice and shared w/ ds5, I took one bite, it was good, probably better with the slaw and sauce on it. Then it was time to head out. Left at 11am.

We didn't get to see anyone make a droid or lightsaber since we didn't have a reservation for that. DH was sad he didn't get to look in there. On the way out Chewy was walking around. ds8 really got excited, ds5 said ok cool let's leave. We will definitely be back to the land in November when we come back and we'll leave ds5 w/ grandpa & grandma.

Same. We were 5-9 as well and it was packed when we arrived.

I posted some live stuff here and there but never got around to posting a recap of our thoughts.
We had 1-5 Saturday. It was more than enough time for us and we actually left before 5:00, just a bit.
I never felt it was very crowded at all. Waits were very reasonable. I would have no concerns whatsoever about guests who choose to stay longer than their 4 hours. I don't believe many will, surely not enough to even count.
We had Oga's and really liked it. Guess DH and I got drinks we liked.
He got the one made with bourbon and it was very strong. I got the one with grapefruit bitters, it's blue and I loved it. I'm not an alcohol fan as a rule so that says a lot. We both really liked our beers. I got the IPA, he got the Lager. We nibbled on snack tray and it was ok. Weak spot for us for sure.
We LOVED the blue and green milks, with alcohol mind you. We shared a green and blue the first time through. DH loved the blue more, me the green. So next time in, we got one to ourselves. The green is slushier.
We could have signed up to get in for both Savi and Droid had we wanted. But, we build a Droid on the 30th and have no intention of building a light saber.
We went in to the collector's shop and it's very nice. High end stuff in there, liked how it was a Light side and a Dark side.
We grabbed a bite at the QS and loved our veggie dish. The CM all said it was one of the most popular items.
We only rode MF once. It's all we wanted to do. We both got pilot, just how it worked out. But, as I mentioned they forgot to call our color so 2 groups went up at once but they worked it out. Kinks are expected during previews so it didn't upset me. Loved the queue for the ride. We waited about 25-30 min.
We wandered the shops in the market area and shopped in the area inside the Droid shop. You don't have to build a droid to shop.
I got quite a few things, all being shipped home as we had no room in bags this trip.
First stop was at the kiosk in the rebel held area. I got the orange puffy jacket and the green canvas jackets. Asked the CM about shipping and he stayed fully in character and said they didn't ship from there because they don't want their position revealed to the FIrst Order. He was able to direct me to where they could ship (I added it to the shop with Droid stuff).
There I got the white and rose gold light up droid wallet and some great earrings. I wanted them to ship our empty coke bottles but CM said they can't ship anything that ever held liquid. That was a new one on me but I moved on and we got them home.
While in the market area we also got the popcorn. I love kettle corn so I loved it.
I got a shirt there too, but now forget which one I picked. Burgandy I think.
We went through the Roasters but didn't buy anything.
DH didn't want to get any photos done of us but I did take tons of photos.
I never downloaded the Play app again. It's been so awful buggy that I just didn't want to put it on the phone again. Sounds like I need to give it another shot though.

Yes, I have the grey one. Do the AP MBs do anything when scanned, I wonder?
No, they do not. You can always tell by the price point if they are going to be interactive MB or not.
These are at the top of the NOT interactive price points.
See, I too loved the costumes but really, really feel for the CM having to wear them. Especially the ones with head coverings. They have to be hot in all those layers. Awesome to look at but I imagine not awesome to wear.

No, they do not. You can always tell by the price point if they are going to be interactive MB or not.
These are at the top of the NOT interactive price points.

See, I too loved the costumes but really, really feel for the CM having to wear them. Especially the ones with head coverings. They have to be hot in all those layers. Awesome to look at but I imagine not awesome to wear.
It's actually quite light and breathable, also the cm chooses if they want to wear a headpiece or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter