"Sharing" Express Passes

kate_wdw

DIS Veteran
I'll be going to IOA in October and have bought Express Plus Passes for everyone in my party. (I'm not staying on-site so they will be good for one use per ride.) Not everyone in my party likes roller coasters. Once my express pass has been stamped, would it be kosher for me to use family members' express passes to ride roller coasters more than once?

TIA!

You have paid for it so I don't see a problem. We always stay on-site so haven't had to buy these in the past.

Yeah, it doesn't matter who uses it. Not an expert on what's Kosher and what isn't though. Consult a Rabbi.

I'll be going to IOA in October and have bought Express Plus Passes for everyone in my party. (I'm not staying on-site so they will be good for one use per ride.) Not everyone in my party likes roller coasters. Once my express pass has been stamped, would it be kosher for me to use family members' express passes to ride roller coasters more than once?

TIA!
I don't see a problem with it since you paid for the EPs.

you guys paid for them I would think you could use them anyway you choose:thumbsup2

Great question and one I hadn't thought of (family that too bought Express passes and have a short 6yr old!) Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter