• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sharing my pictures and a new domain

mjy

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I have a lot of pictures, as I am sure you all of, that I have taken at Disney World and on the Disney Cruise.

I am tyring to put together a domain to share my obsession with the Disney Vacation and all things Disney!

If you don't mind checking out other sites, would you stop by http://www.dvcdisneyandme.com and let me know what you think and offer any suggestions you might have?

Many thanks!

OH YES -- DIS Moderators, if this type of message is not allowed, please feel free to delete it and accept my apologies!

Nice job! :)

You can even add a link to your site in your signature if desired. Great photos!

Nice job! :)

You can even add a link to your site in your signature if desired. Great photos!

Thank you for the suggestion.

And thank you for dropping by and looking in on the beginnings of my domain.

There are some really neat pictures -- imho :) -- mixed throughout the picture albums. Too bad there are too many daily, run of the mill ones as well. My absolutely great pictures through the years have always been accidents, not on purpose.

For example, I have one that I had blown up and professionally framed that I had taken on a transatlantic cruise a couple of years ago. We were in Funchal, Madeira and were walking to a distillery to see how they make their wines and liquors. We were walking by a park and I was snapping as I was walking. Found a great picture for lights and darks, serious and whimsy, all in one. Didn't even know I had it until I looked six months later. I'd like to share it here, if you don't mind:

111-swans.jpg

Never in my entire life could I pose those swans for the classic heart shape or have it so interestingly reflected in the somewhat rippled waters. This is a color camera, yet the park was so shaded that it looks more like black and white except for the moss on the fountain bricks, the color of the beaks, and the pigeon looking down on the whole situation. :)

Anyway, all this is my long-winded way, again, of thanking you for stopping by my new domain -- DVC, Disney, and Me! -- and taking the time to look through my photo album.

I agree great job:thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing your adventures. I so love any thing disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter