Sharing soda at TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, I'm going to say they don't eat out much period.
DH and I aren't ever shocked at the price of Disney meals. Because we eat out weekly and honestly, our bill at Disney is not much more than our bill on an avg Friday night here at home.

But honestly, sharing a soda, isn't going to break the restaurant. If 2 people want to share a drink, I guess I'm not seeing the massive issue with it.
Agreed! While I do realize many will find Disney meal prices to be high- we find that they are just slightly more expensive than many of our local places. I'm not really shocked at how much a meal costs at Disney - and $3 sodas are the norm just about everywhere.

One thing I do know for sure. During our last trip we were eating at Whispering Canyon and at a table near us several teens were eating one ordered her milkshake drank it and then began getting refills which the others at her table drank. At the end of the meal they were billed for 6 milkshakes.

We also make sure not to get multiple refills and abuse the situation either.
In your opinion, what how many refills would constitute abuse? What makes a half-refill okay, but multiple refills “abuse?” Honest question. I think we all agree that there’s potential for abuse in this situation, but we all seem to put that line at a different spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter