shipping food/supplies to RPR?

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
okay, new plan. i am thinking of shipping a small box with food for the week to the resort so that i don't have to worry about carrying an extra bag with us. i looked into it and measured the box that i have, estimated a weight, and plugged in destination information on ups's website. they estimated a cost of only $11.35 to ship the box. they even give you a timeline to send it to be there when i want it.

my question is, has anyone else ever done this and if so, will RPR accept and hold a package if it arrives a day or two early?

UPS delivered a package to HRH for me. It arrived on the same day I did. In the address section I had the shipper put my name, HRH Guest checking in on 8/13/03. I had no problem.

i knew i could count on you guys for an answer. i don't know why i didn't think of this before as it will allow me to send heavier stuff like peanut butter and jelly for lunch!

imgonnabe40: did you contact HRH guest services to let them know that you were having a package delivered in case it got there early? also, i remember that you are going to RPR around the same time i am actually, are you planning on sending a box to yourself again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter