• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping to a resort?

wendyt_ca

DIS Veteran
I'm checking into AKL on oct 13. There is a pair of shoes I really want to order online that would look great with my Halloween party costume (plus that I can wear after). But I am in canada and it's incredibly expensive to ship them here. I was wondering if there is some way I could ship them to akl and pick them up when I get there?

Just use the resort address and time the shipment for arrival just prior to your check in. If you can note your reservation number in the address that will help.

:earsboy: Bill

Just use the resort address and time the shipment for arrival just prior to your check in. If you can note your reservation number in the address that will help.

:earsboy: Bill

Reservation number is not necessary and for security reasons should not be used. Just your name is fine but to be extra safe I include my check in date.

Awesome thanks! What address do I use for AKL Jambo House? Just the hotels address?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter