Shop discounts at end of season??

Happy99

DIS Veteran
Was wondering if past cruisers have noticed any sales in the shops with dates / itinerary specific itineraries. We will be on the next to last cruise for Alaska and wondering if they put shirts / sweatshirts, cups, etc on sale.

Was wondering if past cruisers have noticed any sales in the shops with dates / itinerary specific itineraries. We will be on the next to last cruise for Alaska and wondering if they put shirts / sweatshirts, cups, etc on sale.

I have only looked for discount items once, that was on our Hawaii cruise in 2015, we were the second of only 2 cruises.
They did not mark down one item.

Last year I was on the last Marvel cruise of the season, and everything related was on sale.

We were on the last Alaska cruise of the season, Sept 2018, and there were really good mark downs on "Alaska 2018" merchandise. Bought sweatshirts, long sleeve T-shirts, packaged salmon, and socks. Prices were 20% - 50% off.

The sales in Alaska ports starts a few weeks before the last cruise ship visit. Up to 50% off. And those are mostly the items that have a year on it.... the rest of the items they don't sell it they pack it up and sell again next season.
There are always some sales going on.

I was able to enjoy a wonderful Black Friday Sale! Amazing sales on dated items. Which is why I had a horrible time buying dated items on my New Year’s Eve sailing a few years later.

We have seen the dated merchandise marked down several times in December.

We were on the Wonder after Alaska season and they had Alaska merchandise still available in the shops and on clearance.

We just did the Sept 2 - 9, 2019 (2nd to last sailing this year) and their Alaska merch at Sea Treasures was 30% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter