• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ShopDisney discount

mike314

Mouseketeer
Hey, I'm new to DVC just got a VGF before the point increase direct from Disney. Quick question, when ordering off shopdisney site do you automatically get discounts added at checkout or you need to apply promo code??? I called Member services and they weren't familiar so they transferred me to someone at shopdisney and the CM there wasnt sure.

Alas no consistent discount for DVC on shopDisney like we get in the parks. Sometimes they do give a code to use - last year it was DVC25 for a while - but (other than some dvc specific merch which the discount does happen automatically when signed in) it’s always a time sensitive or promo.

So for a little while, there was a 20% discount on DVC merchandise on ShopDisney that would show up without a discount code. I don’t know if they’ve done away with it or if it’s just that the limited DVC merch on the site right now (1 MagicBand, 1 Loungefly bag, and 4 Dooney bags) just aren’t eligible for any discount.

The only DVC discount I've ever received online was for DVC merch. Anything else, you pay full price. You have to actually be in the parks to get get your DVC discount on anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter