Should I book an ADR for Carnation Cafe for Breakfast

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Last July, I just "walked up" to the Carnation Cafe and they were able to seat me for breakfast. I can't remember if I did this right at park opening or a little later on, though.

This July trip, I thought I'd spend an hour or so in Fantasyland before going for breakfast either on an EE day or regular park opening day and was wondering if I should book an ADR? I think I read somewhere that you can now do this for the Carnation?

Yes you can do this for the Carnation (we did it this week) and I highly recommend it! The wait was about an hour for a table if you didn't have one. Book one just in case!

Andrea

Yes, make a PS. Seems like the walk up line is usually around 40 minutes or so. Even if you just call the morning off you can usually get one, and then are able to get right in. We've done that our last 3 trips.

Wow, glad I saw this thread. I have not had breakfast in the park...since.... :hourglass 1978? haaaaaaaaa :rotfl2: I just never "bothered" to waste time for breakfast there......you know "gotta get the best rides"....Well, this time, I told son, that we can have a relaxing breakfast one morning. I never would have thought of needing a PS for breakfast. Thanks for the info! So Carnation Cafe is the best place for breakfast? (I don't need a Character breakfast).........
woo hoo :cool1:

Carnation Café is a quaint little outdoor restaurant tucked in along Main Street USA. I've only been once before but I remember it as a pleasant experience. Here is a link with the breakfast menu and some pictures:

Carnation Café

I made my ADR for 9:30am (park opens at 8 this day) so that I can hopefully get at least Fantasyland done first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter