Show me: your black/white or sepia photos

Here is one of my all time favorite pictures. These gentlemen were actually pointing at a bald spot on the carpet. They moved right before I got the picture taken, but were good sports and reposed for me (this is exactly what I saw coming around the corner though).

I like it a lot!! Subtle humor......

A recent road trip yielded this shot of the quintessential NM windmill.

881346477_48095aff40.jpg

film_20070724001125.jpg

sevara - out on a shoot - bronica etr | ilford pan f+ (iso 50)

film_20070723222353.jpg

kalen - along for the ride - bronica etr | ilford pan f+ (iso 50)

20070721genna28135159copy.jpg

hay season in amish land..i was trying the interest in front mid and back thingie for landscape

I took these yesterday at the Manitoba Legislature. My flash died, hence the dark and gloomy look. But I kinda like it - they just seemed like good candidates for B&W conversion.

179585443-M.jpg

179590207-M.jpg

179590690-M.jpg

I took these yesterday at the Manitoba Legislature. My flash died, hence the dark and gloomy look. But I kinda like it - they just seemed like good candidates for B&W conversion.

I like it also.

beautiful photo gdad, is that what the writing means?

beautiful photo gdad, is that what the writing means?

Thank you- It is supposed to mean 'There will be an answer, Let it be.' which I was going to get tattood at one time for Sydney but I got her portrait instead.

Thank you- It is supposed to mean 'There will be an answer, Let it be.' which I was going to get tattood at one time for Sydney but I got her portrait instead.

You have amazing grace and strength.

:hug:

early morning toronto
20070806toronto085copy.jpg

b&w...mostly..cheated and took these shadows on some concrete steps in color
20070806toronto064copy.jpg

Thanks all-

On a happier note- here are a few from a wedding I shot last weekend. :)
(They are actually at Disney this week on their honeymoon :love: )

181610538-L.jpg

181628059-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter