**Show Us Your Christmas Trees/Decorations**

hi again i forgot to put up this video of the clock when it strike the hour.
i got from the mitsukoski department store at japan in epcot.
all i can say once you have one most people mouth drop when it starts to chime.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16585925@N03/3119022372/

please have a look and tell me what u think and the clock does come with a volume control , it does not strike at night and julie youre wrong i got one in my house.

les & bev
bells close, newcastle upon tyne
uk :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Wow, what a fab clock!! :goodvibes

I decided to get crafty today and made a Disney wreath. I made the whole thing from scratch by buying the 2 smaller wreaths and witing them to the larger wreath. Then added the lights, ribbon and other decorations. I'm quite impressed at how it turned out as I usually am not that good at craft type things!

christmasdecs007.jpg

Now I just need to find somewhere to hang it in the house!!

My trees up but the lights have blown 1 hour after decorating it. I've changed the fuse bulb but they've blown again so I think there is a more serious problem - I just can't face trying to get them off the tree as I put them on before the decorations!!!

I'll take some photos soon.

Oh what a nuisance Libby. My window lights blew twice too and I can't be bothered to buy new ones now, I'll get some new ones next year

I look forward to seeing your pics soon ::yes::

At last, I've taken pictures. The tree doesn't look too bad considering only half the lights on it are working.

IMGP0107.jpg

IMGP0105.jpg

(I hope this works as I've not used Photobucket before.)

Very nice Libby.

One of the sets of lights on our tree blew the day before yesterday, a real pain.....I can't be bothered to replace them now.

Very nice Libby.

One of the sets of lights on our tree blew the day before yesterday, a real pain.....I can't be bothered to replace them now.

ive notived some of our outdoor ones are on the blink, i must remember to bin them and not just chuck them back in the loft :rotfl2:

Looks fab Libby.

My new Mickey Head lights have blown already. :headache: I only put them on twice. :sad2:

Looks fab Libby.

My new Mickey Head lights have blown already. :headache: I only put them on twice. :sad2:

Oh no! what a pain.

I must admit though, although I love the Mickey's, I did like those ones you had around around your fireplace though, they were lovely:thumbsup2

I went to all the woolies looking for them, but no luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter