**Show Us Your Christmas Trees/Decorations**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
23.gif

10.gif

3.gif
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
3.gif

Woohoo !! It's nearly time to put our Christmas trees and decorations up - so when you do, will you please post some photos on here to help us get into the Christmas spirit :santa:

I can't believe that last years thread started on the 9th November, so we're a bit late this year :santa:

All being well, I'll be putting my trees up on Wednesday 25th (as it will only be up for a month) :santa:

I look forward to seeing your photos :santa:

Mandy
3.gif

I just put mine up this afternoon. I will try and borrow my mums camera as mine is broken( hoping santa is going to bring me a new one):santa::santa: Hopefully I'll get photos up soon.

I'm looking forward to putting ours up this year so I can use the decorations we bought in WDW in April.

I look forward to seeing your tree Natalie :santa:

Where's Simon ? I thought he would've been on here by now :rotfl2: :santa:

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's trees :santa:

I'm not sure when my is going up - I prefer to put it up just after my birthday (meaning it would go up on the 8th), but as I'm away from the 11th, it might just go up a bit earlier.

I'm putting mine up in 2 weeks time. Last year I said I would only get 2 or 3 more decorations for my Disney only tree as it was getting rather full. But with my WDW trip in the summer, the dis exchanges and a few I could not resist in the Disney store a few weeks ago I think I have bought around 20 new ones this year!!

Can't wait to see everyone elses trees!!

I usually put mine up a week before Christmas so I expect I'll be one of the last to post again. Looking forward to seeing everyone elses.

Our Christmas Village is the first to go up, which will be started tomorrow :banana: I shall post a picture of the progress (if that's okay?) tomorrow and the final one once it's fully completed :goodvibes

Our Christmas Village is the first to go up, which will be started tomorrow :banana: I shall post a picture of the progress (if that's okay?) tomorrow and the final one once it's fully completed :goodvibes

Oooooo looking forward to seeing your village. What one do you collect?

I started one this year & am so desperate to put it out, will hopefully do it towards the end of this week.

Lovely tree and decorations Simon :santa:

I look forward to seeing your Christmas village Rachel :santa:

Simon you already have presents under the tree :lmao:

theres still more to go under lol

i dont like the photos , they dont do the tree justice lol

:rotfl2:

ive just also added more to the tree as i received some ornies from a sec santa on another forum lol

Oooooo looking forward to seeing your village. What one do you collect?

I started one this year & am so desperate to put it out, will hopefully do it towards the end of this week.

We began collecting Lemax Caddington Village about 3/4 years ago now and I think we're building quite a nice collection now.

I think we're going to need a bigger table soon to put it on though, it's getting quite populated in the village now :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to putting out the new pieces which we got last year, it's great getting to show them off. I'm all excited :banana:

Which one do you have Claire? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter