Show us your OTHER Disney Castle Pics...

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
...Ok so we have all seen many GREAT pics of the WDW castle and a few from Disneyland. How about those who have pics from the OTHER parks( Paris,Tokyo, etc..) I would REALLY love to see them..TIA:thumbsup2

DLP

ene08-fantasyland.jpg

That one is really pretty!

I may have my info wrong, but I have a question. The DisneyLand castle is Sleeping Beauty's and DisneyWorld's is a Cinderella's. (right?) Do the other one's belong to any other princesses?

That one is really pretty!

I may have my info wrong, but I have a question. The DisneyLand castle is Sleeping Beauty's and DisneyWorld's is a Cinderella's. (right?) Do the other one's belong to any other princesses?

Disneyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle
Magic Kingdom - Cinderella Castle
Disneyland Paris - Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Sleeping Beauty Castle)
Tokyo Disneyland - Cinderella Castle
Hong Kong Disneyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle

TDL's castle is a copy of MK's. HKDL's castle is a copy of DL's. DLP's is a unique creation all its own.

And with that answered, I've moved this thread to our Theme Parks Community board. :)

Hi!

I have some additional pictures of the "Chateau de la Belle auch bois dormant" (Sleeping Beauty Castle) in Paris. These were all made during the 15th birthday celebration. For this event, Golden Disney Characters with 15 candles were added to the castle. I hope you like them: :wizard:

81121375jj6.jpg

From Central plaza (Mainstreet USA)

94844091lh3.jpg

From Fantasyland

27284528cp5.jpg

During the night time parade "Fantillusion", the castle changes its colors to the rythm of the parade's theme.

67664573lr6.jpg

At night

45436228je8.jpg

And another one at night

Sleeping Beauty Castle Paris
DSCN3466.jpg

how about one of the Dragon who lives under Sleeping Beauty's Castle...
DSCN3488.jpg

Wow. The DisneyLand Paris Castle is gorgeous.
I hope I can see it someday in person!

If I had to choose, I would say DLP's castle is my favourite. I haven't ever had the chance to see it in person though. Someday. *sigh*

Those pictures of beautiful!! I want to see more pics now!

Okay I will cheat...

This is one of the castles that inspired WDW's Cinderella castle- it was beautiful! Unfortunately you can't take pictures inside :(

Neuschwanstein Castle-
698084488106.jpg
505474488106.jpg
538084488106.jpg

I don't think this one inspired anything for Walt, but we called it Snow White's castle because you had to hike through the woods to get to it, and it just reminded us of her- so pretty! Both of these castles were in Germany.

Eltz Castle-
428048488106.jpg

714828488106.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter