Show your Creative side! Maybe Yavn will see and we will get new stuff

DarthJordan- My son (stitchcreator on vmk) is going to freak when he sees the Star Wars outfits and the Stitch costume. WOW! They are amazing! As soon as he gets home from school I am going to show him! Very cool!

I have a few ideas for the new movie coming out,Chronicles of narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe. :smooth: I have thought of chronicles of Narnia wardrobe teleporter,lamp post,peter's suit of armor,white witch's throne,stone table and poster

I am not entirely sure how to get a pic of my character from the game to paint. :confused3 So i was wondering if someone could post a normal person (preferably a girl) for me, so i could just save the pic and bring it up in paint? That would be be awesome if someone could do that for me! I don't know how well i would do, (more like how bad I would do) but i want to at least give it a try. All of these costumes look incredible!! :earseek: Keep up the great work!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I think those costumes are fantastic. Excellent job. I wish that I had the talent to be able to do something like that. In fact I think some of the outfits that people have posted are better then some of the current costumes that are out there on VMK now. Good job everyone!

You press the print screen sys rq button(next to f12)and then you open up paint and press edit and then press paint.Then you have a pic of your whole screen and you take over from there. :wizard: If you have questions just ask me

deepshadow said:
You press the print screen sys rq button(next to f12)and then you open up paint and press edit and then press paint.Then you have a pic of your whole screen and you take over from there. :wizard: If you have questions just ask me
Thanx a lot. I will try that! Does anybody have any suggestions on what i should wear when the pic os taken. Does the kind if clothing on the character making certain costumes difficult? Or does it not matter?

This is posted a little bit after my above post, but i didn't want to double post.

This is my piglet costume. Nothing special, just piglet. lol

I used mimi as a model! Woot! Your modeling the new winter coat and suit!Omg! Your piggy pic is way better then mine! I used my computers bad paint shop! LOL

kaitykatz7 said:
I used miminew as a model! Woot! Your modeling the new winter coat and suit!Omg! Your piggy pic is way better then mine! I used my computers bad paint shop! LOL
I think yours came out very cute!!
Mine did not come out the way i wanted it to, lol. It never does!LOL

AWESEOME work Shiregirl!!!!

here's Prince Magic!

work.jpg

ok here is mine ( i know it is bad. i used plain paint )

Minnie Mouse!

i turned my character into father chrismas!!! this took me a long time!! lol :cool1: here is the finished product :

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter