Show your tree(s)!

This is our main tree! Silver, gold, and light blue. Mostly balls and glittery snowflakes and icicles, but there are a few Disney, sheep, and other special ornaments on there too.

I have a rose gold tree in the guest bedroom.
Then stop holding out on us and go take a picture! :teeth:

Your welcome, not to keep the grandkids from playing with it...:rotfl:

DGS is too little. Hasn't seen it.
DGD knows how to turn it on and off and we got them a starter train for their tree this year.
Some day they can have this one.

I'd like to have a train but it wouldn't last two minutes with these cats. Very nice! :thumbsup2

One of our cats used to follow it around meowing at it. He always helped when it was being set up.
Then when we lived in our last house (the tree was in a corner) and he would knock it over when it was in the corner where we couldn't reach it.
The other cats never cared about the train.

I'd like to have a train but it wouldn't last two minutes with these cats. Very nice! :thumbsup2

Looks like a tree to me, albeit small and hanging on the wall. :teeth:
Yep, the screen window, used to be on my grandfathers farm. It is a chicken coop screen window. I salvaged it last year. I decorate with different things throught the year

I keep looking at these trees, hoping for some inspiration. They are all beautiful and unique.

Usually I LOVE Christmas, every part of it. This year I just can’t seem to find it. I’m more Grinch than Who, for sure. We’ve had our tree up since Friday and it’s still not decorated. I think it’s just because this has been a hard year for us and I just want the year to be over.

Wrapping presents is about my favourite part so maybe I need to start there.

Sorry, being a total party pooper..

Our living room tree - mostly themed to match the rest of our decor, though there are some sentimental ornaments on it that fit the color scheme :laughing: The skirt coordinates better in person but I'm still not loving it this year.

tree2.jpg

Our guest room tree - has the bulk of our sentimental ornaments + I used a lot of white to pull it together with the guest room decor.

tree.jpg

I keep looking at these trees, hoping for some inspiration. They are all beautiful and unique.

Usually I LOVE Christmas, every part of it. This year I just can’t seem to find it. I’m more Grinch than Who, for sure. We’ve had our tree up since Friday and it’s still not decorated. I think it’s just because this has been a hard year for us and I just want the year to be over.

Sadly, I'm with you. We lost our 4-legged baby girl four years ago. I seem to have lost my whimsical spirit. I used to decorate 2 large trees & two tabletop trees & light up the neighborhood with outdoor decorations. Now, it's all I can do to get up the two table top trees. I usually put up my UNC & ocean themed table top trees that my sisters bought for me, because I feel bad about not putting them up. This year I've only put up the UNC tree. No ocean theme tree or outdoor decorations so far. I really need to work on putting up the ocean themed tree. All of my packages had homemade bows with florals, sprays, ornaments, etc. Now, I'm doing good to put paper on the gifts. I just don't have the heart to do anything more now.

Some Grinchy inspiration for you...
image.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter