Shuttle launch schedule?

peppersugar

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can find the schedule for space shuttle launches to see if there any during our stay the first week of June?

BEWARE...they change the take-off dates frequently! The date in June has been changed four times already and it is now out of the time we are going to be there. We are all very upset! We also had to fight for our money back on our tickets!!!!

we were all set to add a night at Cocoa Beach to see the launch on July 12th, but now it's been changed to August. :( We will get the chance to see the Launch on July 7 from WDW unless They postpone that one also.:confused: :confused: :confused:

HHGhost

14 Days!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HHGhost,
Don't hold your breath on the July 7th launch happening as scheduled. I'm friends with the mother of the pilot for that shuttle and I spoke with her yesterday - her son said that he wouldn't be surprised if that launch wasn't postponed until September. :(

deno

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter