Silly me...!!

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
While at WDW last week, I failed to purchase a Disney photo album to keep all our great pics from our vacation. I visited 3 Disney stores in my area, but none of them carry a photo album.
Any ideas where I can buy a WDW photo album (that holds about 60-70 pictures)?

i just noticed the photo albums in the disney catalog and in there stores there isnt a date on them, at least i didnt see one, and that was on this past monday.

I read somewhere on these boards (a long time ago) that there is a number at DisneyWorld you can call and order merchandise. It's different from the Disney Store.

I'm sorry I don't have that number, maybe someone can help you.

Jane at www.giftsofalifetime.com will go to the park and get you the one you saw if that is the one you want. She will charge a little more than what you saw it for at the park, but this is America! She is great. I have used her for stuff to be sent to our room upon arrival and to get me soemthing for hubby's birthday...

Good luck.

There is also a website for Disney Merchandise:

wdw.mail.order@disney.com

They sell a blue album with 2001 on the cover along with Mickey and friends. One hold 200 pictures, and is about $18.00. The smaller holds 100 pictures, and is about $10.00.

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter