Silly question re: Tickets

camrynmami

Earning My Ears
I am heading down to Disney next week (Dec 12 - 15) and will only be spending two days at the parks (saturday - animal kingdom and sunday - magic kingdom), I'm planning on purchasing the 2 day bounce back tickets, since that is most practical for my trip..Anyways, my question is, can I only buy these tickets at the ticket centers at the parks we are going to, or can tickets be purchased at the resort (I'm staying at all star music)? It would be so much nicer if I could purchase them at the resort instead of having to get them at the ticket center..if anyone knows about this, please respond!! Thanks!

Carissa

11 days till Disney..WHOO HOO!!

Yes you can buy them at the Hotel. Just let them know what you want when you check in :)

Why is that a silly question???

As LibertyBelle said the answer is yes but be sure you ask for a two day two park ticket. If you ask for a "bounce back" ticket they won't have the slightest clue what you want.

Thank you!! I forgot they were no longer called bounce back tickets, thanks for the reminder!! And what a relief to know I can get my tickets at the resort, that will be a time saver for my already short vacation to Disney.

Thanks again!

Carissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter