Silver Castaway Club Stateroom Gift 2020

I'm the lead on all cruises also. Was the questionnaire given while on the ship or mailed/emailed later?
I received an email survey about Castaway Club levels & gifts on Feb 10, 2020 if referenced the first part of the B2B cruises we took in Alaska from July of 2019, we took 2 other cruises since then Oct 2019 & Dec 2019. I did not get that same survey for those cruises.
questions similar to:
-what we like most & least about Castaway Club
-rate the platinum benefits-(which is interesting if it was targeted to platinum, since I did not obtain platinum status until after our cruise in Dec)
-rate the welcome back gifts & how often they should change
-then a list of suggested gifts for each of castaway status
-asked something about loyalty programs, what's more important, # of cruises, # of nights or $ spent
- there were other questions too, then the usual for "classification purposes"

I received an email survey about Castaway Club levels & gifts on Feb 10, 2020 if referenced the first part of the B2B cruises we took in Alaska from July of 2019, we took 2 other cruises since then Oct 2019 & Dec 2019. I did not get that same survey for those cruises.
questions similar to:
-rate the platinum benefits-(which is interesting if it was targeted to platinum, since I did not obtain platinum status until after our cruise in Dec)
-asked something about loyalty programs, what's more important, # of cruises, # of nights or $ spent

This is the one we got!

questions similar to:
we most definitely didn't receive this one.

So it wasn't immediately after the cruise. Our B2B in Jan was #9 and #10. The questions you posted sounds like they are finally listening to the seasoned/returning cruisers' complaints about the never-ending sling bag (2 more from the B2B). Thank you for the information.

correct the cruise the survey referenced was from July '19 and the survey was emailed to me Feb '20. I can not get back into the survey, however the subject line is Disney Destinations Research
I have not received any other survey from our cruises in Oct or Dec.
we must have 10+ sling bags, since we always get 2 cabins total 7 people

Just confirming - we departed the Magic on 2/24/2020 and it was also still the sling bag. Not that I necessarily mind, but we got that sling bag back in 2018 as well, and were hoping for something different. I really loved the beach bag, and I miss getting the dry-erase magnets for leaving notes/messages. Very useful for our family to let one another know where we're at without having to carry around cellphones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter