• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silver Member & Can't Book

DisneeRunner

Earning My Ears
My understanding was Silver members could book today. My CC level shows Silver accurately, but I can't see 2022 cruises. Tips?!

My understanding was Silver members could book today. My CC level shows Silver accurately, but I can't see 2022 cruises. Tips?!

Unfortunately if you are signed in and they still arent showing up Disney will have to do something on their end. If any other adult in your family also has status you can sign into their account (or make one with their permission) and see if you can book through them instead too!

Unfortunately if you are signed in and they still arent showing up Disney will have to do something on their end. If any other adult in your family also has status you can sign into their account (or make one with their permission) and see if you can book through them instead too!

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. :(

Did you log in early? I know when I logged in it didn't show up anything until a certain time. Then it allowed me to search destination.

I was looking and when using chrome new release dates wouldn't show but tried another browser and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter