Sincerest Thanks

Camping Disney

<font color=FF99FF>Give me Disney World and a tent
I cannot even begin to say Thank-you to everyone who is on this board. I have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of kindness here. I do believe many of you are angels in disguise.

I also can't believe that I am leaving in a few hours! I can't wait to see everyone in line and on board. I am easy to find, I will have on a turquoise shirt, lime green Mickey head with "CAMPING DISNEY" on my lanyard and, oh yeah, I am in a wheelchair with a cast on my leg!!

I know we will all have the most incredible time!!

Love and thanks to everyone,

Michele :cool:

Have a great trip - don't forget to check out Fidelio and Dueling Pianos. Rae will be there and her son Michael and several others from the boards.

I had a wonderful time on the Western trip in March so I know what they have in store for you.

We will look forward to hearing from you when you retrun

Dear Camping Disney - are you going to give us wheelchair rides down the hall way?! Michele - you are the greatest!!!!!!!

Rae

Hey, just think of the fun if the seas are rockin.....we might end up overboard in the w/c!!!! Rae, I will gladly let you use it so that you might go to the front of the line for all those shrimp!! LOL

Thanks everyone,
Michele

Michele - I'm gonna "Tim 'the toolman' Taylor that baby and it will HUMMMMMMMMMM~!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter