single digits are here 1 sleeps to go!

I think Karen's Disneyland Trip is Feb next year. The one she is going on tomorrow is to DW, and I don't think she is stopping by in DL on that trip? But I could be wrong?

Yes I think that's right. I'm know this trip is WDW, Vegas, L.A. and "our" ship Freedom of the Seas and then the February trip is the $850 airfare with DL and a stay at GCV. Oh, how sad that I know all this from memory - it just shows how I'm living vicariously through other Disboarders travel!! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Yes I think that's right. I'm know this trip is WDW, Vegas, L.A. and "our" ship Freedom of the Seas and then the February trip is the $850 airfare with DL and a stay at GCV. Oh, how sad that I know all this from memory - it just shows how I'm living vicariously through other Disboarders travel!! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Hehe I know what you mean, not as good as travelling yourself but second best option :rotfl:

Went to MNSHP tonight we loved it weather was great everyone had a ball waitimes on rides were 5-10mins on most rides not that we did a lot by the time we trick or treated but the kids :love: it Hallowishes was:thumbsup2 and we ran into bobbyrach I hope I spelt that right:)

Before I forget we are so glad we only did QS we have more credits left than meals to use them on and have only had hamburgers once.

now you have me considering DVC -- i am definitely going to attend the presentation while on board the cruise :)
Be prepared to have a deposit to buy;)
this interests me very much!

If points could only be used for Disney properties I wouldn't be able to get DH To consider DVC in a million years. :( however, if we could use points elsewhere in the world, particularly in Europe, I might be able to get him to at least go and see some more about it.

Would you mind giving me an idea wHat sorts of locations and hotels are available in the UK and Europe??

TIA

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
I will look at the book tommorow and give you an idea of where some are have a look on the http://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/
Website they do give you a booklet with all the locationsat the presentation.

Went to MNSHP tonight we loved it weather was great everyone had a ball waitimes on rides were 5-10mins on most rides not that we did a lot by the time we trick or treated but the kids :love: it Hallowishes was:thumbsup2 and we ran into bobbyrach I hope I spelt that right:)

Before I forget we are so glad we only did QS we have more credits left than meals to use them on and have only had hamburgers once.

Be prepared to have a deposit to buy;)

I will look at the book tommorow and give you an idea of where some are have a look on the http://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/destinations/
Website they do give you a booklet with all the locationsat the presentation.

we will be there at this time next year - we will be there from 9-14th sept, and intend to go to MNSSHP while there... so glad to hear you enjoyed it.

what's the weather and humidity like? i have looked it up online and it seems pretty comparable to a brisbane summer weather, so that is fine for us, but it's the afternoon showers and the higher humidity that has me concerned.

i've heard hallowishes is spectacular -- glad it got :thumbsup2 from your family:)

OMG ladies..you make me laugh...

yep wdw this trip, dlr next feb....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

22.5 hrs til take off:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

all this talk of DVC has me curious. What's the best way to find out about this? seems super complicated:confused3

Worth going to te Halloween party then?

Such a small world running into people we "virtually" know :goodvibes

:) Thanks we are so excited we looked through the display ones today and we were amazed they are so beautiful I can't wait to get to Hawaii;)
I am so looking forward to being home to recover except for the fact that DH has to fly straight out to work.

:thumbsup2 Thanks because the time of year we are most likely to use our points we should be right no trip to America would be complete without some sort of speedway;)
We will add on as soon as we pay these off we would of brought all we wanted straight up but being near the end of a 9 week tip our account is looking mighty:sick: We are very happy that with banking and borrowing we will have enough points for our 2015 Europe trip:)

What use year have you been allocated. When do you need to bank your initial points by and when do the banked points need to be used by.

We left WDW yesterday to fly to LA when we were coming down the runway there were 3 Qantas planes I said right that's it now I've seen them I want to go home today, you should of seen the look on the kids faces:lmao::lmao: but Mum were going back to Disneyland your happy place it was hilarious how concerned they were:rotfl2::rotfl2: the :sad2: thing is I was serious that damm plane made me homesick:confused3 1 more sleep and 9 week USA adventure is over Disneyland today :)

What use year have you been allocated. When do you need to bank your initial points by and when do the banked points need to be used by.
We have to bank our points by 1st Nov this year and our use year is 1st April we will bank our points from this year.

all this talk of DVC has me curious. What's the best way to find out about this? seems super complicated:confused3
Marvel have a look at the DVC website as well.

Worth going to te Halloween party then?

Such a small world running into people we "virtually" know :goodvibes

The Halloween party was so much fun the kids loved trick or treating.:yay:

we will be there at this time next year - we will be there from 9-14th sept, and intend to go to MNSSHP while there... so glad to hear you enjoyed it.

what's the weather and humidity like? i have looked it up online and it seems pretty comparable to a brisbane summer weather, so that is fine for us, but it's the afternoon showers and the higher humidity that has me concerned.

i've heard hallowishes is spectacular -- glad it got :thumbsup2 from your family:)

The weather actually wasn't that bad it was cooler than last year and we didn't have 1 thunderstorm in that week the humidity didn't seem as bad as last year either unsure why:confused3
I would rethink AOA if I was you when people are walking in the passage ways it sounds like they are in your room we were woken up by it way to many times one morning I woke up early ok it was 8:30 and I was laying in bed and I could hear the people next doors conversation loud and clear not sure what country they were from.
I was talking to a lady out checkout she said they normally stay at POR and they thought they would try AOA and it was definitely a once of for them they were as unimpressed as we were it looks great and the grounds are awesome but that's where it stops, it felt like a budget hotel more than Pop did:confused3

Catching up. Thanks for posting on the go. Hope that you enjoyed your trip despite the illnesses.

Well the day has come its our last day we are checked in to fly home only 14 hours to go the time has gone way to fast.
Last night we watched the Halloween firweworks at DL and i have to say they are so much better than WDW i was quite suprised if i had the choose 1 it would be DL for us the park has so many more decorations would love to have done a MNSSHP there as well to compare;)
Thanks for following along with all our dramas on the way cant wait to be home to recover in my own house:wave2:

I hope you have a safe trip home WAMUMOF4:)
I can't believe your trip is nearly over already.
Thanks me either it has gone so fast its unbeilable does not feel like we have been here 9 weeks:)

Catching up. Thanks for posting on the go. Hope that you enjoyed your trip despite the illnesses.
Thanks Princess there have been many great memories made along the way would have been nice for us to all be well but it is what it is we certainely will never forget it thats for sure:)

Safe trip home! As much as I love holidays it is always great to get home to my own pillow!!! :lovestruc
Thanks for your updating - it has been fun travelling along with you. :thumbsup2

I can't believe 9 weeks has passed. Wow!!!! It went quick for us back here so can only imagine how quickly it went for you.

Did you end up enjoying the holiday overall, even with the illness or is it going to be a month or two after the trip that you can feel joy :lmao:.

Have a safe trip home.

We are home the plane was 10 mins late leaving LA so we missed our connecting flight in Brisbane and had to catch the next plane 3 hours later so we ended up traveling longer than anticipated we drove home from Perth got home about 5:30 and were in bed by 7 to be up at 3am to drive DH back to the airport to fly back to work the only part i don't like about being home.

I am going to give myself and DS11 a day or 2 to see if this all settles down otherwise its doctors for us we really should of gone back in the USA but i was really scared they wouldn't let us fly home. My leg also swelled up but not badly until the flight to Perth it went down a little last night so hopefully now i can stay of it for a few days it will recover quicker.

Safe trip home! As much as I love holidays it is always great to get home to my own pillow!!! :lovestruc
Thanks for your updating - it has been fun travelling along with you. :thumbsup2
Thanks for traveling along with us and it was great to get home to my own bed even only for a few hours

I can't believe 9 weeks has passed. Wow!!!! It went quick for us back here so can only imagine how quickly it went for you.

Did you end up enjoying the holiday overall, even with the illness or is it going to be a month or two after the trip that you can feel joy :lmao:.

Have a safe trip home.
To be honest it went super quick especially now we are back home i did enjoy the trip but i guess i am really upset about how much my being ill hindered our trip if that makes sense, i feel like we spent Soooo much money and i really didnt get the full enjoyment of it all.
Enjoy your first sleep in your own bed for 9 weeks soon!
Thanks was great to catch a few hours sleep am looking forward to night coming very quickly today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter