Single Digits!!!!!!

Us too! I need this vacation more than I have ever needed a vacation before. This year has not started out well at all and I am counting on the magic of WDW to restore my faith in mankind. Can't wait until we are all at WDW. Hope to see some DISers there. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

My house is filthy and I haven't even started packing. My DS birthday is tomorrow :goodvibes and he will have a friend over for the night!! HELP!! On top of that I am being observed by my Asst. Principal next week!! :eek: I think I need to make a list and start checking it off. :scratchin

But...... I can still do my "I'm going to Disney dance" :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

ajleone said:
WOO! HOO! 8 Days and counting !!!

Us too, 8 days. We will be at POFQ as well. Looks like a few Dis'ers are going to be there the last of Feb. 1st of March. HAVE FUN EVERYONE :sunny: pixiedust: pixiedust:

luvdisneytoo said:
My house is filthy and I haven't even started packing. My DS birthday is tomorrow :goodvibes and he will have a friend over for the night!! HELP!! On top of that I am being observed by my Asst. Principal next week!! :eek: I think I need to make a list and start checking it off. :scratchin

But...... I can still do my "I'm going to Disney dance" :banana: :cool1: :cool1:
My DS birthday is today too. He is 11. :bday: Bet my night will be worse, my son is having 8 boys over for the night. My kids don't even know about the trip. It is getting very hard not to ask them for help with many things still left to do before we leave next Friday. I can show ya'll my excitement. :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: party: :dancer: Just 7 more and were oughta here. :car:

My DS birthday is today too. He is 11. :bday: Bet my night will be worse, my son is having 8 boys over for the night.

My son turned 11 today also! party: You do have it worse, I couldn't imagine 8 boys and all of the stuff that I have to do this weekend! :scared: Now I am feeling a whole lot better. :teeth: Good Luck!!

Doing the "Thank goodness it's Friday dance and we only have 6 more days!"
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband: :simba: :stitch: :goofy: :tigger: :donald: :mickeyjum

Disney or Bust in 6 days! :car:

Less than one day to go. :woohoo: :thumbsup2

Packing like crazy, what did we forget? Oh well, have credit card ...

I'm ready to dance!!!

Me: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
DH: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
DS1: 6yo (just) :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
DS2: 2yo ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Thanks for the invite.

Hooray!! Hooray! :tongue: :tongue: Only 5 more days! :hyper:

This vacation is going to be much needed after 2 midterm exams in two days :sad: I'm going crazy studying!! :scared: :scared: But then I remind myself...

ONLY 5 MORE DAYS UNTILL I SEE THE MOUSE!!! LETS DANCE! :cool1: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :cool1:

YaHoo! Just 5 more days. My house is half cleaned and I finally got the suitcases down and started packing. :cool1: Today was so cold and rainy. I hope that this weather doesn't follow us to Disney next week. It may stall out until Tuesday. :scared: Think warm weather! :sunny:

Dancing with the Mouse! :mickeyjum

Once I am packed and my house is clean then I can really get down!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter