Single rider at test track

lillykat

DIS Veteran
the link I had originally posted seems to have disappeared so I figured I would repost this for you.
We just got back last week from the world. All rides were walk on's except for test track which always had a minimum of 20 min wait - 45 mins -(it was basically 40 mins for almost the entire trip.)
The single rider line was even better than fast pass. We would get a fastpass, and then go to single rider line 2-3 times in the 20 mins before our fastpass return time.
Single rider line was always a walk on. You went straight to briefing room 1 with maybe a 30 sec. wait. You WILL be split up. But for the two of us that meant riding in the same car just one in front of the other. Once we were even allowed to sit together b/c we were placed in a car with a family of four. The worst case we encountered we were put into two different cars - one directly in front of the other.
This is a good opportunity for you to enjoy the ride a few times. We saw a number of families doing this (provided their children were old enough to ride separate from their parents).
Hope this helps.

When we were down too we were so disappointed because the waiting time was so long and we weren't sure we could do fastpass. As we were walking away the single ride line caught my eye and I said out-loud, we should do that instead (only myself and one of my sons were interested - did not think my son would go for it). My son thought about it for a minute, I said come-on, how far apart can we be? We went for it. We did not sit together but were definitely in same car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter