• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single rider lines...Help please

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
How do I access the single rider lines at Mission and TT? I am travelling solo and am worried that I will not be able to find the appropriate entrances for that. Is it same line as the Fastpass? Do I need to talk to a CM first before heading into the line?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jo

At both attractions, the Single Riders entrances are well marked. At Test Track, there are three lines, one for standby, one for Fastpass and one for single riders. The standby line is the furthest left, the Fastpass is furthest right, and single riders is in the middle. There is a sign near the FP machines that indicates the line for single riders. If you can't find it, be sure to ask a CM. The line is located inside of the MS building, so enter and follow the signs.

Enjoy! :)

At both of those attractions, you will need to receive a "Single Rider" ticket from the Cast Member at the entrance to the Single Rider line. You will give that ticket to another Cast Member further into the attraction. Without it you will be refused entrance to the ride.

Single rider lines sound like a great idea to me! When last I went to Disneyland Paris they didn't offer anything like that and since I am going on my own again this year it would make a big difference. You do feel a bit of a fool sometimes, sitting in solitary splendour in a carriage or car or whatever.

Even worse, I went on the Indiana Jones Temple of Peril Backwards ride and shared the carriage with this charming young Frenchman - fortunately he didn't mind me squawking my head off! !! rotfl

That is NOT a ride I will be tackling again.

Things have changed a bit at Test Track. The Standby line now enters the building on the right side of the three open doors as you face the building, and the Fastpass goes in the left open door. Single Riders still go in the middle door as always.

Single Riders no longer need a ticket. No need to speak with the CM unless you have a question. Just check the overhead sign to make sure you're in the correct lane and understand you will be riding with five new friends.

Have a wonderful time.

Thanks, Otimon. I did notice that yesterday at Test Track. However, at <I>Mission: Space</I>, as of yesterday, you <B>still</B> need to get a Single Rider ticket from the CM and it is collected before the ride. So probably the best thing to do is always <I>look</I> at the situation to check out the day's procedure (always subject to change!).

Thanks guys - now if only some of the other rides would do the same and offer single rider lanes.
Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter