Single rider lines

aussie shaz

DIS Veteran
Hi there. I'm looking at the different rides at both Disneyland and Disney Sea. A few have single rider lines. My kids will be 12 and 15, so plenty old enough to use these.
What I'm wondering is if the ride comes out at the same exit each time. I know there's some at Disneyland that have multiple exits.
If we say 'let's meet at the end of the ride', will we always meet up ok?

According to the TDR website, Raging Spirits, Indiana Jones, and Splash Mountain currently have single rider lines - although in practice I've only consistently seen the line for Raging Spirits to be open. All have a single exit - but note that the Splash Mountain exit is long and dimly lit and that Indiana Jones has two sides for boarding/de-boarding, although they eventually merge. Likewise, the exits for them aren't next to the entrance and aren't necessarily easy to find from the outside.

We only did single rider for Indy. I went first, and after the ride was over I waited ages on the unloading platform for my boyfriend who never showed up. A cast member finally shooed me to the exit and he was outside the building waiting for me. I don't know where his track unloaded but it wasn't where mine did. For that ride I'd tell the kids to leave the building and wait just outside the exit.

Hi Aussie Shaz

Just back from our adventure in Japan. I plan to post a more comprehensive post on our trip when I have time, however to answer your questions about single riders I can report the following:

- Single rider only available on Splash Mountain in DL - We took this option when we were there in September and we by-passed a standby wait line of 110 minutes and all (5) rode within 20 minutes! Everyone exits at the same point and I waited for our kids to exit there with no problems.

- Single rider available on Indiana Jones and Raging Spirits in DS - Highly recommend single rider on Indiana Jones, sometimes it was virtually a walk-on vs a 90-100 minute wait standby!. All 5 of us went on this ride 3 times over two days with minimal wait and all carts exit via the ride photo display point and this is the perfect place to meet up after the ride. On one ride three of us ended up in the same car, and on another ride we all went on one car after the other, so not much waiting! Raging Spirit single rider line took much longer (waited about 30 minutes vs standby of 60 minutes). Exit to this ride is at the same point, so you can wait for other members of your party.

Hope this information helps. :rainbow:

Last edited:

Thank you so much AussieDisneyNut. I'll add this to my ever expanding list of what I need to know for next year. Great knowing we won't get split up at different exits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter