Single Roll Call

Wow just found this board so I'll jump in.

Sonya ~ Divorced ~ 30yrs old ~ Live in Maryland for 30 yrs and counting ~ Been to Disney 3 times but going for a Halloween trip this October for the first time with my 2 sons...can't wait!!!

When are you going? I'm there Oct. 12-19. Are you doing MNSSHP?

Hi ~ I am a 39 year old single mom of DD8 and DS11 and am so glad someone started this new thread :thumbsup2 . I found the other one to be completely scary and I would look at the number of posts and run away :scared:

I live in Southern Ontario (about an hour west of Niagara Falls) and am a travel agent ~ this helps fuel my love of Disney :)

Hey, y'all, I'm 37. Female, never married, no kids. I am a software quality assurance analyst. AND I love all things Disney. Seeing Cinderella's castle always makes me cry. (I know that is cheesy, but true...) When I walk into MK, I feel like the whole world is left behind and any problems/concerns are left at the gates.

Anyway, glad to meet everyone.

I'm 31, no kids, never been married. Live in Winter Garden (very close to Magic Kingdom). Annual Passholder hoping to find a female castmember or passholder.

Hi everyone....

I'm Debra, I live about 30 minutes from Disney! I work for a local school district as a Speech Therapist and I am also a Seasonal Cast Member. I'm 33 and have 2 children (twins) that are 11. I love going to disney as both a guest and a CM...it truly is the happiest place on earth and it is wonderful living so close!!!! :goodvibes

:wave2: Hi neighbors, I live in Maryland but work in Arlington, VA. Glad to see some locals on DisBoards. There are a few others, hopefully they will show up here. Jaz, GoofyDude, BudCollector, where are you? Come introduce yourselves to the Newbies.

Hi back at ya and thanks for the greeting. :)

Hi, I'm Jason, 36, never married, live and work off of I-Drive in Orlando, maybe 10 minutes from the Mouse. At the parks a lot, not surprisingly.

How awesome, I am so glad that everyone is getting a chance to chat and talk about being single and getting to meet other people??????????

PLease dont forget to put your name, sex, location
Thanks
Stacie:cool1:

Hi all.
I'm Christine. I'm 23 and live in NJ. I have a degree in art.... but right now I'm working at a bank.

Hi All, Andrea here,38 yr.old single mom of a 14 yr old dd,and a 7 yr old son.I live in Ct.,and have loved Disney Forever!No trip this year:sad1: ,but planning Aug.,or Sept of 2009!

divorced mom, 36; DD6, DS5, DS2. I'm a freelance writer; we will be at WDW June 17-23:cheer2:

Howdy all

I am 28 year old Single Mom. My daughter will be 10 at the end of May. I am busy with working 2 jobs and going to school part time.

Just became an AP holder in Feb. Took a solo trip then, another one coming up in about 3 weeks. And then I have a week planned in August with my daughter. I am sure a few more before next Feb as well.

Nice to meet everyone.

Howdy all

I am 28 year old Single Mom. My daughter will be 10 at the end of May. I am busy with working 2 jobs and going to school part time.

Just became an AP holder in Feb. Took a solo trip then, another one coming up in about 3 weeks. And then I have a week planned in August with my daughter. I am sure a few more before next Feb as well.

Nice to meet everyone.

Watch out for her though, I hear she bites :rotfl2:

Hi Folk, I'm Cindy, 42, work in Boston, play/live on the south shore with my kids.
Divorce will be final by August - Celebrating with a trip to Disney!

Unlike some, I'm not here looking for a new relationship - just some single Disney lovin friends - kids optional :laughing: - Time for fun!

Hi Folk, I'm Cindy, 42, work in Boston, play/live on the south shore with my kids.
Divorce will be final by August - Celebrating with a trip to Disney!

Unlike some, I'm not here looking for a new relationship - just some single Disney lovin friends - kids optional :laughing: - Time for fun!

Not newly divorced, but feeling the same way. . just want some disney loving friends. . .

Hey all....
I'm Kathy, I'm 40 never married , no kids 2 cats and a whole classroom of babies.. (teach a toddler enrichment program). Going on my 3rd solo trip in September looking forward to some fun with some old Dis friends and hopefully some new ones as well! :banana: :cool1:

Hi Everyone

I am Charlene 35 yrs old and a mom to 3 kids twin girls 7 years old and son 2 yrs old. I grew up in Fl about 2 1/2 hrs south of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter