Single Roll Call

Hey, I will play!!
I am 20...(yup youngest here that I have seen :P) female from BC Canada, and its darn cold up here right now and we just got some more snow. Wishin I was somewhere warmer! I havent been to DW in a while, last trip was on 06-07...makes me sad but I am in my third year of my RN Degree and therefore doesnt leave much time nor funds to go anywhere! I have been lurking on here before and I had another profile but decided to change it up~ so anyways nice meetin ya'll!!!!!

Single dad, 36, here in Oklahoma City!

Daughter and I are going to WDW Sept. 3-8 and we are staying at ASMu.

Very cool! Um...what is FUMC?

First United Methodist Church...I'm their pre-k supervisor. I've met a couple people on the DIS that I didn't know go/went to church there and live in Moore. Don't get to meet a lot of the people when I'm in the classroom. :laughing:

First United Methodist Church...I'm their pre-k supervisor. I've met a couple people on the DIS that I didn't know go/went to church there and live in Moore. Don't get to meet a lot of the people when I'm in the classroom. :laughing:

Cool. I actually live in Moore. I put Oklahoma City so people would have a better idea where I'm at. LOL

I guess I'll go next... I'm Sonya, 41 year old single mom. I own a garden flag/gift shop in my hometown. My little boy will be six next month. I've been to DW quite a few times. My DS has been twice already. We will be making a trip in June, just the two of us. Unless my brother and his kids want to go! Looking forward to staying at Poly for the first time!! Nice to meet you guys!!!:flower3:

I guess I'll go next... I'm Sonya, 41 year old single mom. I own a garden flag/gift shop in my hometown. My little boy will be six next month. I've been to DW quite a few times. My DS has been twice already. We will be making a trip in June, just the two of us. Unless my brother and his kids want to go! Looking forward to staying at Poly for the first time!! Nice to meet you guys!!!:flower3:

Oh, you'll LOVE the Poly!! It's my first love (an on-site stay) at Disney!! It's perfect. The kids took their first trip (DS3 and DNiece6) last May (they were 2 and 5), and they loved the resort!! The beach is great, and both pools were a huge hit! Have a blast!!

Hey everyone! Nice to "meet" you all. Figured I'd jump in here too.

I'm Lynne, and I'm a 27-year-old single female from Winnipeg, Manitoba.

:wave2:

Ok, here goes. I'm a single mom living in New England with a 5 year old daughter. I worked at Disney as a CP for 2 summers and fell in love and can't get enough of it. My daughter and I have been down 3 times, our 4th will be in April for her birthday...sssshhh, its a surprise!

Oh, you'll LOVE the Poly!! It's my first love (an on-site stay) at Disney!! It's perfect. The kids took their first trip (DS3 and DNiece6) last May (they were 2 and 5), and they loved the resort!! The beach is great, and both pools were a huge hit! Have a blast!!

Thats good to know. :thumbsup2 I was scared it may be a little too "grown up" for him!

Thats good to know. :thumbsup2 I was scared it may be a little too "grown up" for him!

No way!! We even stayed at YC (what I thought was a "grown-up" resort) last month, and DS3 had a BLAST!! Of course, as long as he's on WDW property, he's on :cloud9:.

Hi everyone, My name is Renay, 28, divorced, 2 wonderful kids, I am obsessed with Disney, waiting for my Prince (he doesn't have to be charming, just real, honest, and awesome:flower3:

Hi everyone. I'm Tom, 26, single, and no kids. I live in the Chicago area! And I try to get out to Disney at least once a year for a week. Just click on my pics to make them bigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter