Singles(& ex-singles who refuse to leave)Social Club: Amazingly, It's still 5o'clock!

Hello all :)
Haven't been around much due to a bizarre elbow injury (still not sure what caused it) which had me off computer for most of 3 months. Ick. I am also having Disney depression since we don't have a trip planned anytime in the near future :scared1: My AP hasn't even expired yet!! I'm in the process of renting out the last 58 of my DVC points, too, so no "ohhh, I got a great deal on airfare and already have an AP and some spare points" trips :( Like that happens with 5 kids, anyway :rotfl2:

I am not sure of disboards exact rules on posting such things, but wanted to put out that I am doing a Pampered Chef catalog/online sale through May 11 for some dear friends of mine. The husband is my BFF's brother (been like a brother for 25+ years) and the wife has stage 3 breast cancer at age 37 :( Her prognosis is really good, but they also just had their 4 month old baby go through heart surgery last month, and baby and her twin brother were born at 31 weeks, so they've had a rather expensive 6 months. 20% of sales (my commission) will go directly to them. PM me for the link if you are interested in ordering :)

So let me get this straight.....

.... Last I recall hearing was you and the new hubby were off on a belated honeymoon to Disney. Then you come back, and shortly thereafter disappear again, this time with a straight elbow injury.

I'm wondering if there was something kinky going on that you don't want to admit..... or if the new hubby is just a snorer. ;)

:lmao::lmao:

Glad to have you back, and sorry to hear about your friend. I'd love to help, but unforunately money is a bit tight right now since we are working on our move and also have another baby of our own on it's way.

EEEEEEK!!!! :banana: Congrats!!!!

Wow. Congrats DC

Oh YEAH!! I totally forgot that I didn't mention that here.

Way too much going on lately to keep track of who knows what....

photo1_zps3afc6470.jpg

Oh YEAH!! I totally forgot that I didn't mention that here.

Way too much going on lately to keep track of who knows what....

photo1_zps3afc6470.jpg

oh my goodness look how big and handsome he is getting!!! And...whoa...total spitting image of you. Yeah... that was a bit of info that woulda been nice to know lolol.

So let me get this straight.....

.... Last I recall hearing was you and the new hubby were off on a belated honeymoon to Disney. Then you come back, and shortly thereafter disappear again, this time with a straight elbow injury.

I'm wondering if there was something kinky going on that you don't want to admit..... or if the new hubby is just a snorer. ;)

:lmao::lmao:

Glad to have you back, and sorry to hear about your friend. I'd love to help, but unforunately money is a bit tight right now since we are working on our move and also have another baby of our own on it's way.

Woohoo! Congrats on the new little one :)

And I do think the injury could have come from (or been exacerbated by) that trip....from handling my luggage ;) And the hubby is a snorer, he and the big dog (English Mastiff) sometimes seem like they are having a contest when he dozes off in the living room :rotfl:

Hey. What are you renting your points for? Lol.
I'm doing these at $11 a point because they are points I had transferred in for our Dec 2013 trip and didn't use all of; I'm basically trying to cover my costs! Hopefully we can use all of our own points in the future :)

If any folks haven't see the 2014 F&W DISer poll thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3252316

We're getting some good feedback. It looks like there will be various DISers throughout the weeks of F&W. What I'm planning to do is put together a thread to track a who/when for F&W visits. I figure that may be the best way to gauge how to plan for any potential meets or find things to do. We can always link that master list back to this thread.

As I mentioned in the poll thread, if anyone wants to organize some meets / activities ... be my guest. I'm just doing what I can to organize some info (ie. Brocktoon is NOT an official planner :p )

also have another baby of our own on it's way.

Congrats on the baby !!!

We're getting some good feedback. It looks like there will be various DISers throughout the weeks of F&W. What I'm planning to do is put together a thread to track a who/when for F&W visits. I figure that may be the best way to gauge how to plan for any potential meets or find things to do. We can always link that master list back to this thread.

As I mentioned in the poll thread, if anyone wants to organize some meets / activities ... be my guest. I'm just doing what I can to organize some info (ie. Brocktoon is NOT an official planner :p )

oh yeah... thats a great idea. I know that Karice2 and I plan to be down for the MNSCHP (or however it goes) as well as F&W towards the end of Oct, but we didn't plan dates yet. So hopefully we can overlap with whatever happenings are going on.

Wow. Gus Gus is big!! Cute shirt as well

He's getting big already. Hard to believe he's almost 2 already.

And his Grandma made that shirt. :) i'll pass along that you like it.

oh my goodness look how big and handsome he is getting!!! And...whoa...total spitting image of you. Yeah... that was a bit of info that woulda been nice to know lolol.

Na, GusGus is MUCH cuter than I am. The scary thing is he knows it. He's been an expert at playing the "cute/bashful" card to get attention from the ladies. :rotfl:

Woohoo! Congrats on the new little one :)

And I do think the injury could have come from (or been exacerbated by) that trip....from handling my luggage ;) And the hubby is a snorer, he and the big dog (English Mastiff) sometimes seem like they are having a contest when he dozes off in the living room :rotfl:

"Handling your luggage"? Is that what you kids call it now? ;)

Either way, I think we discovered the source of the injury. :rotfl:

If you'd like the spin the meet off into it's own thread, feel free to do so. I'll happily throw a link to the planning thread into the first post if you'd like.

Haha. Well. I will need him as my wingman in Disney then. Since he is an expert with the ladies.

well hey kids, sorry I've been MIA but I just got back from my birthday vacation and it was ....wait for it....AWESOME!!! so I go to hang with my NE Disney Divas and in true Diva form had an amazaing dinner at V&A...even had our same servers from the first time. I FINALLY got to meet face to face the "other" Andersons and OMG love them to death!! promise to tell you more about my trip but I am trying to catch up on missing 10 days of work. oh and a big shout out to Josh who kept me entertained on the train!:thumbsup2

well hey kids, sorry I've been MIA but I just got back from my birthday vacation and it was ....wait for it....AWESOME!!! so I go to hang with my NE Disney Divas and in true Diva form had an amazaing dinner at V&A...even had our same servers from the first time. I FINALLY got to meet face to face the "other" Andersons and OMG love them to death!! promise to tell you more about my trip but I am trying to catch up on missing 10 days of work. oh and a big shout out to Josh who kept me entertained on the train!:thumbsup2

Woohoo!!! Welcome back!!!!! Definitely had a great time with you... and wait, I didn't know Josh did entertaining... I could have used some lol

OK what happened to us!!??? we were the "the group" everyone wanted to be a part of and now....I miss you guys!! tell me what's going on in your world, what fabulous plans you all have for your next trip to Disney...I want to know it all so start dishin'!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter