Singles in the SE U.S?

TortugaDave

Mouseketeer
I have noticed that a lot of us are from the Northeast. Anyone from the SE, like Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama and the Carolinas..oh and of course Florida?

Aww....I can't believe there isn't anyone from those parts of the US....I am just a little further over so I couldn't respond. Although I would love to say I am from Florida instead of here.

New to posting here but thought I'd say hello since I'm in TN!! In my few weeks of lurking around here though I'd have to say I've seen a lot of ppl from the Midwest and NE but not from many other areas of the country....

I am right outside of New Orleans in Metairie. I am going to post here even though I am not in the SE cause yall are closer to me than everyone else.:goodvibes I haven't been posting on here in a long time but I need Disney people in my life. Planning on the singles trip in October, just got back a few weeks ago for our Mardi Gras trip, still having the Disney Blues.:sad2:

Danielle

I am right outside of New Orleans in Metairie. I am going to post here even though I am not in the SE cause yall are closer to me than everyone else.:goodvibes I haven't been posting on here in a long time but I need Disney people in my life. Planning on the singles trip in October, just got back a few weeks ago for our Mardi Gras trip, still having the Disney Blues.:sad2:

Danielle
I dated a woman from Metairie. She was fun, she had a great vibe to her. People from New Orleans are odd, in a good way:goodvibes

Hello, I am new to the DIS boards. I have been visiting Walt Disney World since I was a baby (35 years now). I am a native Floridian and enjoy visiting Walt Disney World whenever I get a chance. Its such a wonderful place. I just got back from Disneyland in California; no comparison to Disney World.
:cool1:

Well I guess i should take that as a compliment Dave...some here are very odd in a not so good way. It is a totally different atmosphere than anywhere else I have been.

Born and raised Floridian here - well except for my 7 year exile in TN :lmao:. My family's been in FL since the late 1800's.

Maryland and Virginia may not be the Southeast Dave....but we are part of the South and definately not part of the NorthEast! lol We know what a damyankee is. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter