Singles over 35 club AKA Wish I was a cougar

pickles

<font color=red>Just call me Capt. Barbossa-someon
but somewhere along the way I got declawed :rotfl2:

Ok, I see there in a singles thread and i read some, but so many are too young for me and to wade thru 45 something pages of youngsters, while great for dreaming, its terrible for reality.

So, is there any demand here for a singles overs 35 club?

If so I will be happy to start!

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

I'm sorry, I had to laugh at that one, Because it looks like you started one.

Hello how are you by the way?

Frustrated because I put out a singles ad on match(some time ago) my ad was very clear about my disney desires, found a cool guy..thought he was on the boat for visiting Disney in dec only to find out, no, he would rather spend money on motorcyle racing and skip disney. I dont mind the desire to go racing, but you better be on the ball and head to disney with me too!! Is it terrible to feel like dumping someone because they just dont get your desire to see disney...again

First Name: Dogkrazy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: lady clairol red hair and blue eyes

Body Type: at my age not hardbodied, but fairly in shape

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: 3 born in 1996 ,live part time with me

Do you have any pets: yes, lots of dogs, horses, cats..I live on a farm..literally

Favorite activities: going to movies, eating out, traveling, trying some new things

Favorite movie: Disney: POTC
Non-Disney: Arnold S movies, Clint eastwood, love the old tv series like MASH , Golden Girls, Little House..like action, drama , romance, thrillers

Favorite color(s): depends on the day

Favorite Disney character(s): cruella..really she got such a bum rap..did you read her side of the story?

A little bit about yourself and A little bit about your ideal match: I prefer taller men, I am 5'8", but willing to compromise if you can read, write, have a job, willing to share the bed with a couple dogs and cats. I find in my new phase of life I am looking forward to trying new things. I am a picky eater, but love going to restaurants. I love to dance. Enjoy reading. Currently, in college..so far got my EMT certs, my CNA cert and now working on my CLA(draw blood for screenings) finished number one in my classes so far.
I am not into men who golf, smoke, drink and obsess over sports. I do enjoy car shows and old 70's cars. I am a farm girl and live in the country, tho i grew up in NJ.
I can shoot a bow and arrow, love guys who are into woodworking, renfests, boating. fishing

DianeMom26Mar20112.jpg

july2011.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2:

Hello how are you by the way?

Kim we are hoping to do a get together by Fairfax Va.. if u are near that area....

but somewhere along the way I got declawed :rotfl2:

Ok, I see there in a singles thread and i read some, but so many are too young for me and to wade thru 45 something pages of youngsters, while great for dreaming, its terrible for reality.

So, is there any demand here for a singles overs 35 club?

If so I will be happy to start!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Is it terrible to feel like dumping someone because they just dont get your desire to see disney...again

LOL. It is NOT terrible to dump a person because they don't get your desire for Disney. But it shouldn't be the only reason. It was one reason a previous boyfriend and I decided we are great friends, just not a great couple. He wouldn't even go one time to experience the magic.

We're great friends, I just never invite him to Disney. :)

Frustrated because I put out a singles ad on match(some time ago) my ad was very clear about my disney desires, found a cool guy..thought he was on the boat for visiting Disney in dec only to find out, no, he would rather spend money on motorcyle racing and skip disney. I dont mind the desire to go racing, but you better be on the ball and head to disney with me too!! Is it terrible to feel like dumping someone because they just dont get your desire to see disney...again

That is why I have just concluded that I will stay single the rest of my life. Some guys think that it is all about them...don't get me wrong there are females the same way. It is a give and take thing...you want me to do XYZ then you better be willing to do ABC with me.

I don't think it is too terrible for that. I just say that because there was something else there that you could not figure out yet. So it may have been a good thing.

Kim we are hoping to do a get together by Fairfax Va.. if u are near that area....

Where is Fairfax??? I know it is in VA but by what? I live on Delmarva. I could try, but it would all depend on when and so on. I work 7 days a week right now, so it may be a little hard. And then I go to Disney in Dec. May try for another trip somewhere this year too!!!

LOL. It is NOT terrible to dump a person because they don't get your desire for Disney. But it shouldn't be the only reason.

To tell the truth sometimes when you think that it is just one thing, you sit back and take a look and see that it is more then that. But that is just my thought on it.

Where is everyone from? I am from Maryland. Anyone going to Disney soon???

"Age: 46..did I really just type that high a number?"

Hey, add 10 years to that and you have my age in 9 days!! But Disney keeps me young!! Thanks for starting this - I'll check back in soon!!

Linda

I am the official Resident Dirty Old Man. After we retired from the Government at the end of 2002 my late wife, JudySue, and I moved to Florida. I may be the oldest regular poster on DisBoards.

Where is Fairfax??? I know it is in VA but by what? I live on Delmarva. I could try, but it would all depend on when and so on. I work 7 days a week right now, so it may be a little hard. And then I go to Disney in Dec. May try for another trip somewhere this year too!!!

Where is everyone from? I am from Maryland. Anyone going to Disney soon???

I try to set up brunch with friends on weekends... this one is on Saturday, Nov. 5 :)

Where abouts in DelMarVa?? I am a spit away from Delaware border :) 20 minutes south of Philly here :wave:

And when in Dec are you going ??!!! :yay:

I am the official Resident Dirty Old Man. After we retired from the Government at the end of 2002 my late wife, JudySue, and I moved to Florida. I may be the oldest regular poster on DisBoards.

CF!!! :wave:

I try to set up brunch with friends on weekends... this one is on Saturday, Nov. 5 :)

I will have to see what is going on at that time. I am going to PA for a few tdays in Nov and don't know yet what the dates are.

Where abouts in DelMarVa?? I am a spit away from Delaware border :) 20 minutes south of Philly here :wave:

The _____ ______ hole of OC. I guess I should be nice :) but the town drives me :crazy2: CRAZY!!!! I am so happy I am almost done work for the year. Then I get to just be a "bumb" for the winter. :rotfl: Maybe I will go to CO or TX for a few weeks while I am off.

And when in Dec are you going ??!!! :yay:

I am going Dec. 11-17th and staying at POR. Always try to find someone that is down at that time to get on a few rides with, because I go with my sister and 2 nephews and they don't get on anything like SM, TT, BT, or EE. I have been on SM and TT but the other 2 I want to at least try it once in my life but no one will get on with me. Hopefully if I have the money this trip I want to go parsailing...again will be done by my self. Unless a friend has moved down by then then he may do them with me.

:goodvibes

Ohhh when youre headed this way give me a beep :car: maybe we can do lunch or something.. like cheesesteaks or canoli at Termini's!!!!! :thumbsup2 or Chinatown!!! Oh boy am getting hungry with my own post :lmao:

Ohhh when youre headed this way give me a beep :car: maybe we can do lunch or something.. like cheesesteaks or canoli at Termini's!!!!! :thumbsup2 or Chinatown!!! Oh boy am getting hungry with my own post :lmao:

Hey no talking about food unless you are driving to OC to bring some. I work the night shift (12-8 am) why most of my posts are after midnight! And I don't get much food. Now I have to go hit the junk food machine up to find something to eat...I am hungry just reading about cheesesteaks and canoli's. This town at night like this is shut up tighter then a submarin so there is no ordering food!!!

I would love to get to Philly one day to got to the 2 cheesesteak shops that is always on Foodnetwork and Travel channel. I have only ever been to Philly one time and that was at night to see my cousin's concert and I HATED driving in that town.

Hey no talking about food unless you are driving to OC to bring some. I work the night shift (12-8 am) why most of my posts are after midnight! And I don't get much food. Now I have to go hit the junk food machine up to find something to eat...I am hungry just reading about cheesesteaks and canoli's. This town at night like this is shut up tighter then a submarin so there is no ordering food!!!

I would love to get to Philly one day to got to the 2 cheesesteak shops that is always on Foodnetwork and Travel channel. I have only ever been to Philly one time and that was at night to see my cousin's concert and I HATED driving in that town.

aaahhh geno's and pat's ???!!! I took friends there last August.. I know how to get there after eating cheeseteak we got lost.. always..LoL

aaahhh geno's and pat's ???!!! I took friends there last August.. I know how to get there after eating cheeseteak we got lost.. always..LoL

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Don't feel bad there are times that I could not find my way out of a paper bag!!! The only downside to Philly Cheesestakes is that they have onions and i HATE onions!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Don't feel bad there are times that I could not find my way out of a paper bag!!! The only downside to Philly Cheesestakes is that they have onions and i HATE onions!!!

well you go to order at either Geno's or Pat's or any cheesesteak place just tell them you dont want onion!!!

well you go to order at either Geno's or Pat's or any cheesesteak place just tell them you dont want onion!!!

I get yelled at by my family for that one. And the people at food joints look at me like I am crazy when I say things like that.

Hell thanks for reminding me....dads coming down from baltimore for the weekend and he has to go to 2 places up there to bring subs down. A place called capt. Harvys and a place called Chap's. then there is the pig roast at the bbq place here in town tomorrow and then sunday morning I get the marylander breakfast...cold steamed blue crabs!!!!

I just turned 36. Does this qualify me to be a member of this club? I suppose I qualify with my Disney obsession, I am a die-hard West Coaster. I went to WDW once a few years ago, but the whole time I was there I felt like I was married to Disneyland and having an affair by visiting another Disney park. I guess I'm just weird that way.

Count me in....turned 36 about 3 weeks ago!

First Name: Raquel

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: black/light brown

Body Type: average size

Ethnicity: Black

Occupation: Chemical Buyer / working on MBA (3 classes left :banana:)

Do you have any kids: DS13 - lives with me

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: traveling anywhere....goal is to visit everywhere before that final day!

DS13 & I heading to Disney Dec 6 & taking 3 day cruise (not Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter