Singles Social Club: It's Still 5 o'clock somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late to the party but just poured a glass of wine!

No such thing as late, you just have some catching up to do is all!

I like the way you think!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It's kinda sad when I read a post, mark it to reply.... then read the next post which is similar to what I was going to say, so i mark that one..... Only to read the 3rd post with the exact same thing I was gonna say in response to the 2nd post.

Is it any wonder why this group gets along so well? ;)

The nice thing about a rum with a rum chaser, you can be super effecient and just down them in one glass. you can decide when the drink ends and the chaser begins..... and you have less mess to clean up afterwards. :goodvibes:goodvibes

It's about time you got your Skull Bottle. Did you get a clear skull? or one of the painted ones?

I posted a pic in the other post.

state store in HBG is trying to get one of the black with white skulls transferred for me, still working on the clear one

Just thought y'all might like to know...48 days after I began my summer road trip, my car is finally parked back at home.

I posted a pic in the other post.

state store in HBG is trying to get one of the black with white skulls transferred for me, still working on the clear one

That's the problem with your tendency to edit posts.... I've often already replied or quoted the original version of it. :rotfl:

Just thought y'all might like to know...48 days after I began my summer road trip, my car is finally parked back at home.

Wow.

That's the problem with your tendency to edit posts.... I've often already replied or quoted the original version of it. :rotfl:
Wow.

just keeping you on your toes..

I didn't have the pic uploaded when I first posted

Oh, and lest you think I've been vacationing for 7 weeks, the road trip ended on Aug 5.

:rotfl:

I kinda figured as much. I assumed you were talking about the car that you made your first attempt to come to Hershey in.

This seems like a fun thread but I'm new here and a little lost! Help! Lol...

:welcome: to the group!

Don't worry about feeling lost. We have that effect on people. When this thread is moving, we can jump from topic to topic pretty quickly, so the general rule tends to be to just jump in, have fun, and if you fall behind, don't worry about feeling obligated to catch up or feel bad about replying to a message 3 topics ago. We are all pretty laid back, and VERY friendly, so we enjoy having new people join in the fun.

That being said..... It looks like we just recently hit the 250 page thread limit, so I'll be starting up the 4th incarnation of the thread a little bit later this afternoon. I'll post the link to the new thread once it's created so that hopefully we don't lose anyone in the transition. (so far our track record has been pretty good. :goodvibes:goodvibes )

:rotfl:

:welcome: to the group!

Don't worry about feeling lost. We have that effect on people. When this thread is moving, we can jump from topic to topic pretty quickly, so the general rule tends to be to just jump in, have fun, and if you fall behind, don't worry about feeling obligated to catch up or feel bad about replying to a message 3 topics ago. We are all pretty laid back, and VERY friendly, so we enjoy having new people join in the fun.

That being said..... It looks like we just recently hit the 250 page thread limit, so I'll be starting up the 4th incarnation of the thread a little bit later this afternoon. I'll post the link to the new thread once it's created so that hopefully we don't lose anyone in the transition. (so far our track record has been pretty good. :goodvibes:goodvibes )

Awesome...thanks for making me feel welcome!

This seems like a fun thread but I'm new here and a little lost! Help! Lol...

just so you know, we may refer to topics 70 pages ago and we ourselves get lost a lot. just follow the bouncing Mickey head and you'll be fine!

oh and DC, I will be making my flight arrangement this week. looks like I won't get in until late afternoon-evening so we'll have to talk about where we will meet up. and fyi, you know I take my camera everywhere so there will be pictures of you at some point of the weekend!

just so you know, we may refer to topics 70 pages ago and we ourselves get lost a lot. just follow the bouncing Mickey head and you'll be fine!

oh and DC, I will be making my flight arrangement this week. looks like I won't get in until late afternoon-evening so we'll have to talk about where we will meet up. and fyi, you know I take my camera everywhere so there will be pictures of you at some point of the weekend!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Is it bad that you mentioned the "Bouncing Mickey Head", and the image I got in my head was of a super drunk pirate: doing the drunk head bob? :lmao:

Flying down on the first? Well TDB and I are spending the day at the MK, and have ressies for the Wishes Dessert Party. :goodvibes:goodvibes Depending on when you are arriving, we can probably either meet you at the resort after the park, or the park itself? :confused3 Feel free to text or IM me and we can try and figure things out.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Is it bad that you mentioned the "Bouncing Mickey Head", and the image I got in my head was of a super drunk pirate: doing the drunk head bob? :lmao:

Flying down on the first? Well TDB and I are spending the day at the MK, and have ressies for the Wishes Dessert Party. :goodvibes:goodvibes Depending on when you are arriving, we can probably either meet you at the resort after the park, or the park itself? :confused3 Feel free to text or IM me and we can try and figure things out.

love the dessert party!! I think I will be in park mode at that point so I can just meet you in the park at some point!

The New Thread has been created!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2799025

Sadly, I don't think I have my neon sign, so you will just have to take this as the announcement with all the arrows and pointing going on.

Hopefully everybody will make it over there and we won't lose anyone in the transition.
:goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter