Singles Social club

You never know. Some might melt. I've heard the Wicked Witch of the West is a total theme park freak. :rotfl:

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Omg.. you heard of her also?!? :lmao:
[/FONT]

I was planning originally on including SPAM and the Dead Parrott in my post, but figured I should probably stop adding link otherwise I wouldn't get anything accomplished. :rotfl:

This.

So far it looks like this is the winner. I'm thinking I'll kick it off Friday before I head to Florida. :)

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you, I am so deeply honored that I actually came up with a good title! :yay::woohoo:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I'd like to thank my fellow thread posters who helped contribute a title for the new thread,I also like to thank the little people that I stepped on to get here.. and I like to thank Oprah because... well it' s Oprah! :rotfl2:
[/FONT]

It's also 4:20 somewhere also!

True...ish. But conversations can be more fun drinking. Less giggling and finding the stupidest thing amusing.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you, I am so deeply honored that I actually came up with a good title! :yay::woohoo:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I'd like to thank my fellow thread posters who helped contribute a title for the new thread,I also like to thank the little people that I stepped on to get here.. and I like to thank Oprah because... well it' s Oprah! :rotfl2:
[/FONT]

Do you guys think we should let her know that we just felt sorry for her because all the cool kids go to the Florida parks, while she's stuck in Cali?

:rotfl:

FYI,

Our friend Darcy is in the Hospital, so prayers and positive thoughts sent her way, would be greatly appreciated..

Guess the bright side is she didn't have to go far.... :(

Hope she get's well soon. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

at least she is well enough to tell me that " I am a bad man"

just because I told her I was going to post that she was committed rather than admitted..

FYI,

Our friend Darcy is in the Hospital, so prayers and positive thoughts sent her way, would be greatly appreciated..

Oh no, I'll keep Darcy in my prayers! Let her know we're thinking of her and I hope she feels better soon!

Oh no, I'll keep Darcy in my prayers! Let her know we're thinking of her and I hope she feels better soon!

Thanks, I'll let her know,

I had asked if it was OK to post here telling everyone and asking for prayers etc., and asked how much info I could share f people asked questions,,and her reply was sure, You know I would tell anyways.., ..LOL

I'm wondering how that works, and how sucky it would be, to be a patient in a cardiac cath lab, and have a nurse get sick..:scared1::scared1:

I want to share the good news with you all. :donald:
:dance3:I am officially divorced as of today! :dance3:

Don't get me wrong. I don't think divorce is such a great thing. BUT MINE IS. It's been a year and I was beginning to think it would never happen. That I would just be in limbo forever...

Don't get me wrong. I don't think divorce is such a great thing. BUT MINE IS. It's been a year and I was beginning to think it would never happen. That I would just be in limbo forever...

Congrats.:cool1: I wish I could afford mine. After taxes it on. LOL

Congrats, two timer here....didn't learn from my mistakes the first time. lol

Hope Darcy gets well soon! :sick:

Congrats, two timer here....didn't learn from my mistakes the first time. lol

Hope Darcy gets well soon! :sick:

I have always been told you got to get your starter marriage out of the way before you get into a good one. :rotfl2:

I have always been told you got to get your starter marriage out of the way before you get into a good one. :rotfl2:

Well I don't want to be Elizabeth Taylor so I'll stop at two! lol A single life for me as well as it should be for any self respecting Pirate! pirate: Argh, they're be plenty of wenches and rum to go around.

Well my jerk roommate moved out!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Congrats, I know youve been long awaiting that one! :goodvibes

*taps foot* :sad2:

It's also 4:20 somewhere also!

Oh, no no no!!! We are a legal club. haha.

Thank you, I am so deeply honored that I actually came up with a good title!

I'd like to thank my fellow thread posters who helped contribute a title for the new thread,I also like to thank the little people that I stepped on to get here.. and I like to thank Oprah because... well it' s Oprah!

You did, its awesome!!!!!! LOL, I always Thank Oprah too, for what I really dont know, but she IS Oprah! :rotfl:

I am officially divorced as of today!

Yay :cheer2: Congrats!! I am sure that has been a burden!!! Now your freeee

Time for a few drinks!!!!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter