Singles Social club

Sweetie, no more shaving needed. For those who saw me say the guy was too hairy. . .DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE? I mean really. . .you can have a full blown beard as long as it is neat and clean and I wouldn't care. . .Its unruly and looks like a bushman tail that messes with my mind. . .

So glad I do not have to shave. Yes, I did see the picture of that guy and I agree that if your beard is long enough to braid and your not in ZZ Top it's time for a trim.

So glad I do not have to shave. Yes, I did see the picture of that guy and I agree that if your beard is long enough to braid and your not in ZZ Top it's time for a trim.

ok I'll hafta find the picture of him with his beard braded with little skulls in it

y'all need to look up Edward teach if ya don't think pirates have wild beards

y'all need to look up Edward teach if ya don't think pirates have wild beards

I have no doubts that Pyrates have wild beards. . .I just don't want to deal with a wild beard, personally. . .I mean, I keep myself neatly trimmed, I expect a man to do the same. Trim that beard neatly so I don't have to search for the lips if I want to steal a kiss. . .

Oh, and I understand that Blackbeard was a gentleman Pyrate, but he still had too much unruly facial hair. . .

I have no doubts that Pyrates have wild beards. . .I just don't want to deal with a wild beard, personally. . .I mean, I keep myself neatly trimmed, I expect a man to do the same. Trim that beard neatly so I don't have to search for the lips if I want to steal a kiss. . .

Oh, and I understand that Blackbeard was a gentleman Pyrate, but he still had too much unruly facial hair. . .

you have your Pirates confused, Blackbeard was one of the most notorious pirates

Stede Bonnet was the Gentleman Pirate

Hey Darcy, welcome back! Glad you are ready for more Disney!

Sweetie, no more shaving needed. For those who saw me say the guy was too hairy. . .DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE? I mean really. . .you can have a full blown beard as long as it is neat and clean and I wouldn't care. .

Hmm, I think mine is neat and clean, for the most part...

Home from work and survived the day. Got a few texts from DC that he is already enjoying the start of his vacation. I will try to keep you all up to date on his trip. . .

I don't shave for anyone so that leaves me out of the running

Aladdin :lovestruc A Bugs Life & Monster's INC :lovestruc

What a fun day! (Besides cleaning the house and grocery shopping in the rain, haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter