Singles/Solos/Adults Food&Wine 2014 Roll Call!

My DH and I will be there Oct 30 to Nov 7 .... Staying at Pop. Will be celebrating my birthday on the 2nd.

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until today! Me, my dad, and two of his friends will be there 9/30 through 10/3, OKW, Epcot every day until a departure day trip to MK.

Offsite from 20-25 Sept. Plans so far revolve mainly around Diagon Alley, Jellyrolls and the karaoke machine in Kimono Lounge! :thumbsup2

I will post this on here as well.

If anyone is in town on the following dates, I have extra tickets to

9/27 Halloween Horror Nights

10/3 MNSSHP

10/25 Breakfast a Chef de France for Food and Wine Parisian Breakfast.

Pretty much free. Hit me up if you want to join

Coronado Springs...Oct 5-10...Solo...Anyone else here same time want to do Jellyrolls or other places at night?

I will now be attending Food & Wine this year! :goodvibes

It will be a short trip, but my dates are Sept 30-Oct 2. I'll be staying at ASMu this time around!

Please send a PM if anyone plans to do a Diser meet up anytime around then! :)

Despite serious sickness and ridiculous work demands, I'm still hangin' in there and trying to update :thumbsup2 Food and Wine has begun BTW !!!

Checking in from the UK.....please add me to the roll call :)
Nov 4-10th staying offsite (Holiday Inn DTD)
Will def be going to F & W at least one day...not sure which at this stage.

I posted this on the dining thread, but thought I'd post it here too since it's within this time frame...

Anyone going to MNSSHP on Sept. 26 and want to join me for the Villians Soiree? I paid for two tickets and they told me it'd be easy to bump it down to one person later... apparently not true. I'm not too worried about it, but since I've already paid for it - I kind of hate for the other spot to go to waste.

I'd prefer another female solo traveler. If you want to pay me back for it, great - but if not I'm not really worried about it. You just need to be OK with the fact that I'm going to keep all the extra stuff if you don't (both cups, etc.). PM if interested!

DH has a meeting in Universal on 9/26, then we head to BWV 9/27 - 10/5... nice long relaxing trip after that. Going to F&W Sunday 9/28, Tues 9/30 and Thurs 10/2... LOL and probably every night for at least a couple hours. :rotfl2:

Hubby and I will be at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic on Friday October 31, join us for a few if you like :)

Well, looks like I am probably going to settle on going for a couple days thanks to a PIN offer. I'm not 100% official yet, but it looks like:

October 21 (MNSSHP) & 22 (F&W). All solo.

If anyone wants to hang out, let me know.

Well, looks like I am probably going to settle on going for a couple days thanks to a PIN offer. I'm not 100% official yet, but it looks like:

October 21 (MNSSHP) & 22 (F&W). All solo.

If anyone wants to hang out, let me know.

Hi Brian,

I'm looking to get a small group together to meet up at Jellyrolls on evening of Oct. 22. I'll probably get there around 9:45PM - 10PM, or as soon as I finish my late dinner. Once you're done with F&W if you'd like to join us at Jellyrolls, you'd be welcome. Feel free to PM for more info.

Hi Brian,

I'm looking to get a small group together to meet up at Jellyrolls on evening of Oct. 22. I'll probably get there around 9:45PM - 10PM, or as soon as I finish my late dinner. Once you're done with F&W if you'd like to join us at Jellyrolls, you'd be welcome. Feel free to PM for more info.

I might do that. I've never been to Jellyrolls. I'm not a big nightlife type, but it could certainly be fun. I've gotta get my flights and booking official and I'll let you know. Thanks for the invite.

I'll be at the festival Sunday, October 26th and Thursday, October 30th with a couple of friends. I'll be the one constantly cramming food into my mouth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter