Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 Part 2

Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)

• MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's

• AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception

• EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG)

• Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon

• EPCOT - Around the World - Segway

• All parks - Backstage Magic

• EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth

• MK - Keys To The Kingdom

• MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains

• MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones

• EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World

• AK - Wild By Design

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jen I am there with you I am using a friends computer....about to lose my mind.

Sha still there for Oct. let me know def. weekend!

Hope everyone is well!!!! Going to pick up my pc tom.

YEAH JEN!!!! Was glad to have gotten your call before I left. There is an Itinerary on my facebook page.

talk to you later!!! Welcome back!

Yay, don't crash anymore...no more crashing for you!!!
Crashing is no fun - no more crashing for me !!! At least my new tech lives around the corner.
Jen I am there with you I am using a friends computer....about to lose my mind.
Hope everyone is well!!!! Going to pick up my pc tom.
Good luck - hope you have better luck !! lol

YEAH JEN!!!! Was glad to have gotten your call before I left. There is an Itinerary on my facebook page.

talk to you later!!! Welcome back!
Glad I caught you too - have a fantastic trip !!!!

I'll be travelling with my mom, but she's cool! Keep me in the loop as to what is happening as far as getogethers, because I've sort of fallen out of the loop. Updates please!

I'll be travelling with my mom, but she's cool! Keep me in the loop as to what is happening as far as getogethers, because I've sort of fallen out of the loop. Updates please!
Join us on this chat http://pub33.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/2760123256 It was nice to meet the newbies and get reacquainted with the old ones. Next one is this Thursday night at 9 am ! Come and join us, meet some new people !!

And oh yeah ...... Happy Birthday Sha !!!

I am "planning" on being there Oct 29 until Nov 2. Are you doing MNSSHP on the 31 st ????

Since the RFTC was moved, I may still be at WDW in the beginning of Oct, but will be staying from night of 22-26th October. Gotta work on that surprise thing though for a friend LOL

Okay.. I would like to get this trip thread back on track a little. I know that it sort of fell because of the economy, but Jenroc isnt going to be able to make it when she had initially planned, and Tink has disappeared it seems. I had planned for 2 weekend trips, but the RFTC was moved because Disney.... well, let me not get on that rant! LOL

So, the things that Jenroc had hoped to do, and the things that Tink had given me to store are all on hold for another time. What do you think Jenroc?

Somewhere in here is a list and I will find it and see who may still be interested. I know I have friends who will be there and we have something going on already. If you are on this list... please let me know if you are still interested, if you are bringing others.... not going :( etc.

let me go hunting for it lol

Here is the list of interested Dis'ers for the October 2009 Singles Trip to WDW (October 22-26, 2009), that Jen started. I am also not going to get her contact lists that she had going (just keep them safe Jen for future trips). I didn't put anyone in bold as I want to confirm who is interested in going but will put in bold as I know and if you arent interested, then I will remove you. I am not sure if there will be any crawls or anything planned this time, at this moment. I am getting some thing planned by priority, as I have something special going on to work around.

1. Jenroc ????
  2. Rebecca06261
  3. Sha
  4. Connorsmom911
  5. Dismom0923
  6. GalDisney
  7. gjw007
  8. hlyntunstl
  9. jadedbeauty14304
  10. jennyf2
  11. mickeefan
  12. NedsTJ
  13. pdchris
  14. ttester9612
  15. Nurse_Darcy
  16. Forevryoung
  17. gower525
  18. Jeanny
  19. NH_Bubba
  20. SweetAmy31
  21. Okaybye
  22. Chrisy76334
  23. eeyoregon
  24. ahoff
  25. mjperry
  26. Wunderwoman
  27. Piratemel +2
  28. talicskai
  29. KyDerbyman
  30. Floydian
  31. DisneyKip
  32. ShannonRT
  33. Imsoscared
  34. JohnEric
  35. Shannon84
  36. Brocktoon
  37. Mommyoftwinfants

Here is the list of interested Dis'ers for the October 2009 Singles Trip to WDW (October 22-26, 2009), that Jen started. I am also not going to get her contact lists that she had going (just keep them safe Jen for future trips). I didn't put anyone in bold as I want to confirm who is interested in going but will put in bold as I know and if you arent interested, then I will remove you. I am not sure if there will be any crawls or anything planned this time, at this moment. I am getting some thing planned by priority, as I have something special going on to work around.

1. Jenroc
  2. Antss2001
  3. Care
  4. Rebecca06261
  5. Sha
  6. Inst Impres
  7. Carrieannew
  8. Connorsmom911
  9. Dismom0923
  10. GalDisney
  11. gjw007
  12. hlyntunstl
  13. jadedbeauty14304
  14. jennyf2
  15. mickeefan
  16. MockTurtle
  17. NedsTJ
  18. pdchris
  19. ttester9612
  20. Nurse_Darcy
  21. Forevryoung
  22. gower525
  23. Jeanny
  24. BriarRosie ? saw post saying otherwise TB
  25. NH_Bubba
  26. SweetAmy31
  27. Okaybye
  28. Disneyfanx3
  29. Chrisy76334
  30. eeyoregon
  31. ahoff
  32. mjperry
  33. Wunderwoman
  34. Piratemel (on fence)
  35. talicskai
  36. KyDerbyman ???????
  37. Floydian
  38. DisneyKip
  39. ShannonRT
  40. Imsoscared
  41. JohnEric

I will be there 10/11 - 10/24 with my Mom and Aunt :)

1. Jenroc
  2. Antss2001
  3. Care
  4. Rebecca06261
  5. Sha
  6. Inst Impres
  7. Carrieannew
  8. Connorsmom911
  9. Dismom0923
  10. GalDisney
  11. gjw007
  12. hlyntunstl
  13. jadedbeauty14304
  14. jennyf2
  15. mickeefan
  16. MockTurtle
  17. NedsTJ
  18. pdchris
  19. ttester9612
  20. Nurse_Darcy
  21. Forevryoung
  22. gower525
  23. Jeanny
  24. BriarRosie ? saw post saying otherwise TB
  25. NH_Bubba
  26. SweetAmy31
  27. Okaybye
  28. Disneyfanx3
  29. Chrisy76334
  30. eeyoregon
  31. ahoff
  32. mjperry
  33. Wunderwoman
  34. Piratemel (on fence)
  35. talicskai
  36. KyDerbyman ???????
  37. Floydian
  38. DisneyKip
  39. ShannonRT
  40. Imsoscared
  41. JohnEric

I will be there Oct 17th to the 24th :woohoo:

I will be floating around the World from 10/18 - 10/24 ...

I'll be down with the parents, but have plenty of solo time as well. I don't know exactly what my schedule will be yet, but if anyone is planning a resort or F&W Fest crawl, Jellyrolls, DTD etc...
(basically anything involving the consumption of various beverages preferably of the alcohol variety)
I'd probably be interested!

I will be there 10/11 - 10/24 with my Mom and Aunt :)

Hey Sha :goodvibes Count me in, although I'm going to be there a little late...Oct 26-31. If anyone is sticking around, let me know!!

And Mel, I'm just going to miss you there! Too bad, would have loved to have caught up with you!!

Hey Sha :goodvibes Count me in, although I'm going to be there a little late...Oct 26-31. If anyone is sticking around, let me know!!

And Mel, I'm just going to miss you there! Too bad, would have loved to have caught up with you!!

I will definitely stick around to say hi again! LOL got you on the list! Jenroc will be there the end of that week I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter