• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)
Teresa, I hope that when you wake up this morning you are feeling much better, lets make plans to meet at Potomac Mills soon....we have lots to catch up on...:rolleyes:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Yes I slept until 9am, which is late for me, but I'm feeling much better. :thumbsup2

Angy, sounds like a plan, let me know when you want to meet. Keep in mind that I'll be out of town Aug 17-21 on business. Maybe we can do it Aug 9 this way I can pick up some items for my dad's surprise birthday party which will be on the 16th.

Well actually I am NOT typical female as I HATE shopping....lol... I just go with friends because it is what they like and it seems to be what brings most women together just like the games or races for you guys:):)

Over the years that I travelled with my sister (saved on hotel charges as DBFs' and DGF's didn't like visiting some of our relatives!!) I encountered Franklin Mills, Sawgrass Mills and Potomac Mills malls as they were close to where we stayed, U.S. versions better than the new Vaughan Mills they created in Canada. Yes hate the regular shopping - groceries etc, but don't mind an occasional trip. Too bad I'm in north country and schedule is slightly wicked otherwise I would consider joining!!!

Okay, so not to throw a monkey wrench in here. . .but I HATE to shop, really. . .would rather go to the game or test drive the car. . .did I mention I am a car girl. . .lol

When can I book my car for an oil change and service check??? By the time I drive it there it chould have the necessary needed km's for the next one.

Oh, I shall!! I've been trying to talk my oldest into a 3rd day at Disney and thus only 1 day at the beach but it's not going over too well right now. Her last time down there was, um, Oct 1990 so I'm sure after this trip I won't have that problem anymore!! :woohoo:

I check DIS from my phone quite a bit, too. :laughing:

And I'm well aware of KoP...*I* don't mind shopping! (I have two girls, remember? :rotfl: )

As for the cutie, do you have a questionnaire of Disney trivia that you whip out to ask potential members of the opposite sex?? :lmao:

I'm guilty of checking the boards from my iPhone a few times...
The Questionnaire sounds like a good idea!

you would think based on what just happened that I was trying to break at least one of my feet...

i was pulling the crockpot of the cabinet and it has a heavy glass cover...that lands on my right big toe...thank goodness the windows were closed because I started screaming and cussing up a storm...

than I decided I am not going to use the crockpot and I go to put it back...and the glass cover falls on my left foot!!! Needless to say more screaming and cussing started all over again...my nieghbors are going to think someone is getting murdered in here.

My feet hurt :sad1:

I love to shop...
I hate to be on the phone with tech support.
I love to cook.
I'm ok with baking.
I love to drive. I hate to wait in line at gas stations behind idiots.

I just saw some love/hate statements, thought I'd throw a few in. :lmao:

:rotfl: agrees with them! and can be shopping, for example, in Best Buy or more girlie shopping (though that I need to be in mood for).

do you have a questionnaire of Disney trivia that you whip out to ask potential members of the opposite sex?? :lmao:

The Questionnaire sounds like a good idea!

ditto that

you would think based on what just happened that I was trying to break at least one of my feet...

i was pulling the crockpot of the cabinet and it has a heavy glass cover...that lands on my right big toe...thank goodness the windows were closed because I started screaming and cussing up a storm...

than I decided I am not going to use the crockpot and I go to put it back...and the glass cover falls on my left foot!!! Needless to say more screaming and cussing started all over again...my nieghbors are going to think someone is getting murdered in here.

Ouch!!!!

am thinking you need a better place to store your crock pot, or else dont keep the lid "on it" when moving it. Go put your feet up for a bit!

Ouch!!!!

am thinking you need a better place to store your crock pot, or else dont keep the lid "on it" when moving it. Go put your feet up for a bit!

it's never happened before...believe me I will put it away so that doesn't happen again...it hurt a lot.

I'm thinking that those are 2 signs to either go out for dinner, order in or definitely put your feet up and let someone else cook!!

I love to shop...
I hate to be on the phone with tech support.
I love to cook.
I'm ok with baking.
I love to drive. I hate to wait in line at gas stations behind idiots.

I just saw some love/hate statements, thought I'd throw a few in. :lmao:
Good list:lmao: I am sure we could add a million more....

Too bad I'm in north country and schedule is slightly wicked otherwise I would consider joining!!!

Well, if you get some crazy urge to take a long road trip you are welcome to join us :)

OUCH!!!!!!! Who was it that had the crazy closet mishap the other night..... and I am the Queen of the things falling....I had a quart of oil fall off of a shelf in the garage one day and fracture my wrist.... so you are in good company....;)

As for checking the disboards on our phones... It is saved as a favorite in mine:rotfl2:

As for checking the disboards on our phones... It is saved as a favorite in mine:rotfl2:

Not in mine. :rolleyes1

Ok, ok, ok...it is!

it's never happened before...believe me I will put it away so that doesn't happen again...it hurt a lot.

Probably too soon for a foot massage (let the sting fade) but I think one is called for in the near future!

Good list:lmao: I am sure we could add a million more....

Well, if you get some crazy urge to take a long road trip you are welcome to join us :)

OUCH!!!!!!! Who was it that had the crazy closet mishap the other night..... and I am the Queen of the things falling....I had a quart of oil fall off of a shelf in the garage one day and fracture my wrist.... so you are in good company....;)

Matty had the closet disaster.

Not in mine. :rolleyes1

Ok, ok, ok...it is!

Probably too soon for a foot massage (let the sting fade) but I think one is called for in the near future!

I'll give the DBF puppy eyes when he gets back from work...maybe work up a few tears. I can probably score a foot massage. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter