Sip and Savor Celebration at the Top Food?

Disneydawg74

DIS Veteran
We attended the 50th Anniversary Celebration at the Top. Food included Lobster Bisque, Goat Cheese Ravioli, Sushi, Shrimp, Sliders and all sorts of desserts. Can anyone who has attended the Sip and Savor Celebration at the Top tell me if the food has changed?

Also, for late August this event is showing a starting time of 8:20 with 9:00 fireworks? Usually it starts an hour before fireworks (which are at 9:20 most other nights). Not sure if the fireworks will really start at 9:00, as the schedule currently shows, when the park is scheduled to close at 10?

I guess this event isn’t very popular any more. Seems reservations are much easier to get now.

I did this pre Covid and we really enjoyed it. I’d love to hear what’s it’s like now. When we went there were maybe 30 people and the food was fantastic, very seafood heavy. There were also no kids which made it feel more relaxed.

I did this pre Covid and we really enjoyed it. I’d love to hear what’s it’s like now. When we went there were maybe 30 people and the food was fantastic, very seafood heavy. There were also no kids which made it feel more relaxed.
We did it last February and had a great time. Hoping they’ll keep the menu the same for the holidays this year. I’m surprised how much availability there is, given how hard it was to book the last time. I wonder if they have increased capacity.

The price for this is only slightly higher than the sweets and seats, so considering this for a possible September trip. The views at the sweets and seats were so disappointing I wouldn’t do that again.
It’s the pre- or post- fireworks party or Celebration at the Top if we go.

I hope it’s as easy to get in September as it apparently was last summer!

Does anybody know when the dates are released? Our 60 day window opened today and we're hoping to attend this on May 4th but the last date selectable is April at the moment.

Does anybody know when the dates are released? Our 60 day window opened today and we're hoping to attend this on May 4th but the last date selectable is April at the moment.
It’s been my experience (I’ve been twice) that the availability of dates isn’t on a determinable schedule. Some weekends it’s available, sometimes not. Even the CMs can’t tell you if or when or why. Last time I was able to get a reservation, I just kept checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter