Sister Wives

All of the kids resemble each other. Even with having different moms. And i agree. Christine would never ever cheat on Cody.

I think I would ask for a paternity’s test!
Are you implying the Chris dude might be? I’m pretty sure they weren’t even friends when that batch of kids was born. But I think if you are, you’re doing it tongue in cheek since he seems just as off as Mykelti.

I agree with whoever said Chris’s house was amazing. It’s a monstrosity for the St. George I know though. When I was a kid I could walk from one end of town to the other in under 30 minutes. I know it’s good for them but I hate that it’s a resort town now.

This wedding seems like an impending disaster. Between the weather (who wants an outdoor wedding when it's 40 degrees, rainy, and windy??), life size pinatas, frisbees flying in every direction, Christine's terrible singing....I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
....and street tacos!

All of the kids resemble each other. Even with having different moms. And i agree. Christine would never ever cheat on Cody.
Are you implying the Chris dude might be? I’m pretty sure they weren’t even friends when that batch of kids was born. But I think if you are, you’re doing it tongue in cheek since he seems just as off as Mykelti.

I agree with whoever said Chris’s house was amazing. It’s a monstrosity for the St. George I know though. When I was a kid I could walk from one end of town to the other in under 30 minutes. I know it’s good for them but I hate that it’s a resort town now.
I think she saying that Mykleti not Cody kid or that how I took it

I think she saying that Mykleti not Cody kid or that how I took it
Right. I’m asking why she thinks that. The only thing I saw last night that would even suggest that is Chris is just as much of an odd duck as she is and seems to be relishing a role Madi gave to Kody. For the record I don’t think that in the least but it’s the only reason I can see for the subject coming up. But I also think mjkacmom is just playing around.

I haven’t seen all the recent episodes, but caught most of the recent one. How many people does Robin having living with her?

Did anyone notice how much happier Merri looked in the flashback of Robin’s wedding (probably bf she had no idea how R would become the favorite) than she looks now

I'm watching too....This wedding nonsense is good for TV. Who the hell makes their own bouquets with 7000 petals? That's just nuts. I can't wait to see the frisbee throwing. And I'm with Janelle, the whole beating of the Mykelti/Tony pinatas is just not good. And Christine's singing....she really needed to sing it in the range the guitar guy started in. She likes to sing high....to make the dogs howl. ROFL If I were Robin I wouldn't bring my sick kids and baby out in 40 degree, windy, rainy weather for a wedding.

I think this season shows the differences between Jenelle and Christine. Mady's wedding was so much more low key and normal as is her husband. Mykelti is just over the top and I really can't stand Tony. His white people comments are so out of line. I feel bad for his family to have to be involved with all this trainwreck.

Can't wait for next week....:rolleyes1

I'm watching too....This wedding nonsense is good for TV. Who the hell makes their own bouquets with 7000 petals? That's just nuts. I can't wait to see the frisbee throwing. And I'm with Janelle, the whole beating of the Mykelti/Tony pinatas is just not good. And Christine's singing....she really needed to sing it in the range the guitar guy started in. She likes to sing high....to make the dogs howl. ROFL If I were Robin I wouldn't bring my sick kids and baby out in 40 degree, windy, rainy weather for a wedding.

I think this season shows the differences between Jenelle and Christine. Mady's wedding was so much more low key and normal as is her husband. Mykelti is just over the top and I really can't stand Tony. His white people comments are so out of line. I feel bad for his family to have to be involved with all this trainwreck.

Not a Robin fan but I probably wouldn't take my healthy babies out in that kind of weather!!! :cold:

I can't believe I am even going to go here...
I wonder if Tony and Mykelti will have a spin-off. They sure have generated a lot of discussion! And I bet we would all watch it, lol!!

New to this side of the disboard but have been watching the show for years. I had to insert my agreement that Tony drives me crazy and I can’t wait until we are past this part of the show. Every time he opens his mouth I cringe. He sounds like a spoiled little boy. I know Cody wants to be supportive but man he’s the one paying I’d say he deserves a bit more respect. Not eye rolls from tony and mykelti every time they hear the word no!

Also, I don’t care who you are I’m not standing outside on a windy 40 deg day to watch you get married! I’ll find a nice spot inside and look out through the window!

People crack me up with the whole “it’s MY day and we are going to do it MY way.” That’s all cool until it’s 40 degrees and windy! She’s lost her bratty mind. If i had small kids i would’ve waited inside and watched from a window. Looks like the planner was annoyed as well. If i were a bridesmaid i might have dropped out. And this is why i am done being in any wedding parties.

1.The flowers were ridiculous amount of work and not even that pretty for al that blood!
2.Christine singing I felt bad for the guitar guy
3.I don't like the beating up the piñatas of themselves
4. Frisbee throwing is stupid. I wonder if Mykelti and Tony get hit in the head maybe knock some sense into them-lol! Tonlys parent were sitting there like what the heck but didn't express their true feelings. His parent don't seem anything like their spoiled bratty son.
5.Robin should have got a babysitter for her kids. Having them outside in that cold weather they could get pneumonia. So not worth it
6. Tony and Mykelti both show how immature they really are
7. I don't like the white people comments either
8. Tony you do not represent us Mexican people. We all don't do things the way you say we do. Someone needs to throw a damn chankla(Mexican sandal) at him
I can't believe I am even going to go here...
I wonder if Tony and Mykelti will have a spin-off. They sure have generated a lot of discussion! And I bet we would all watch it, lol!!
If they could they would . I think Tony is just like Cody an attention seeker putting it in a nicer way-lol! I wonder if he hopes to marry more than one wife. I'm sure if Mykelti let him he would. He is so full of himself.

Now one thing I'm curious about is I wonder what they put on their registry. I bet its ridiculous as the demands for their wedding

Just read an article that stated this is the last season. According to the article, TLC didn't want to renew the show but Kody renegotiated the contract from $180,000 per adult down to $180,000 total just to squeeze in another season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter