Size of Food at DW Parks - do you share?

You and me both, @Remigius! On our honeymoon, my parents had to wire us more money from our wedding gifts because I (not my poor husband, me!) ate everything in sight. Set a Disney precedent- the eating everything, not the wiring of money part! :rotfl2:

So a adult can ordeal kids meal I am only asking because I eat like a bird

ETA paying out of pocket no dining plan for us

Fast trip plus dh is the only one that eats enough to justify it

At QS locations, yes you can order kids meals for adults. There are mixed results at table service restaurants - and sometimes it just depends on the waiter. I've personally experienced both yes and no situations, as well as times when I was told I could order a kids meal, but it would be a larger portion at a higher price. At buffet and ACYTE places, you'll pay the adult price no matter what you eat.

Generally, no we don't find the portions large enough to share. I also find I tend to eat more at Disney than in my usual day to day life. Probably because I'm burning so many calories with all the extra walking. The only time I feel stuffed are after certain buffets.

ETA: As for kids meals, my boys easily have always finished the kids meals at QS locations, but not always at TS meals. Still wouldn't be quite enough for them to share though. My younger ones are big eaters, my oldest is not.

We typically do QS meals for lunch and TS meals for dinner. I don't recall TS meals being overly generous size-wise. We often share lunch so that we'll have room for a Dole Whip or Mickey bar later in the day. The 8 piece chicken nuggets and fries or a pizza and salad can feed two of us nicely.

We are a family of 4, mom, dad, two 16 year olds. We usually share 3 entrees between the 4 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter