• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Size of RPR rooms

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I just read a post that the rooms at RPR were the same as All-Stars. Is this true?? Is the quality of the room the same (bed comfort, etc.) I have my room booked but for some reason thought this hotel would be a few steps up from the All-Stars.

:wave: :wave2: :wave:

I've read that the All Stars are 260 sq. ft. and RPR standard rooms are 335 sq.ft. (just a little smaller than WL or AKL rooms).

RPR rooms are 335 square feet. It is really a deluxe resort. All Stars does not compare to RPR IMHO.

We have stayed at the all star movies resort......... and I can tell you without a doubt that these two do NOT even compare to one another............ frankly, one is a hotel and one is a RESORT!!! We enjoyed asm, my little one loves toy story and disney, he was in heaven........... however, we stayed at RPR last aug. and completely fell in love with it. It is the most gorgeous resort, and it is so MUCH more upscale it isn't even funny......... that someone would compare them is mind boggling. Yes, it is true that the RPR is the least expensive universal resort........ but with that said, it is on par with the poly or the more upscale disney resorts.......... hardly the asm. You will NOT be disappointed!!
I liked it better than the poly actually, it was so much more "tropical" the atmosphere, the staff, the rooms, the entire place made us feel like we were in fiji or somewhere. You'll love it, maybe as much as we did!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter