skyauction ?s

leslieh

DIS Veteran
i registered last week, and cannot find where to bid on the timeshares, on the ready set go, every date i enter is unavailable. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi...obviously Sky Auction has lost their contract with all these time shares or they are full with people paying the regular prices.....4 to 5 months ago there were five pages of nothing but time shares in Orlando...now nothing.....we must have got one of the last offered about two months ago....I think you will just have to wait and see if they come back....or I would email sky auction and just ask them if they expect more units to come up......FYI we have stayed in the 3 bedroom condos they are advertising by the day....these are nice units, and are located in a number of developements, Laguna Bay, Villas at Sommerset, and a couple of others...they are certainly worth the price if you can get them for 40 to 60 a nite...You can find them for rent for about 580 to 700 a week on the net.......I would insist on Villas At Sommerset as they are much to Disney and 192 on Poiciana Blvd....good luck....Ted

I had no luck with the Ready Set Go but I did win a bid for a 2 Bedroom 7 nights auction. My bid was for $179 and with the $195 service fee & $15 handling fee total was $389.....not bad for a 2 bedroom unit in June. I had several resorts to choose from and I picked Orangle Lake as my first choice. I am waiting on my confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter