Skylanders and Infinity - $37 at Walmart stores today

We purchased this on the release day for 79$ from toysrus...does anyone know if they will reduce the price/price match if I bring in the receipt? If bit I will just buy it elsewhere at this price and return the original but that seems far easier to just try to get a TRu adjustment if they do that!

The release day meaning several months ago??? If so, they are not going to give you an adjustment. Not sure what TRU's return policy is, but it may be too late to return it, even with a receipt.

The release day meaning several months ago??? If so, they are not going to give you an adjustment. Not sure what TRU's return policy is, but it may be too late to return it, even with a receipt.

The release day for skylanders was in late October. We have the receipt and its eligible for return for 125 days.

The release day for skylanders was in late October. We have the receipt and its eligible for return for 125 days.

Ahhhh...gotcha. The recent price match discussion was about Disney Infinity which is why I was confused. :goodvibes Good luck! :)

There is usually a time period you can get a price match within. Also, I'm not sure if that applies to other merchant's prices. If this isn't a TRU advertised price, then I don't think they'd do an adjustment on something they are price matching from another store. You can always try though :goodvibes

We purchased this on the release day for 79$ from toysrus...does anyone know if they will reduce the price/price match if I bring in the receipt? If bit I will just buy it elsewhere at this price and return the original but that seems far easier to just try to get a TRu adjustment if they do that!

Just wanted to report out that TRU was willing to price match skylanders for me! First I asked if it was still returnable - which it is for 90 days. Then I said that Target had it in stock and was price matching their 37$ online price and asked if they would honor it, if not, I would like to return it. There was a small moment of hesitation on one staff members behalf because it was an online price so she got a manager to double check and the manager wanted to see the add and in stock, but she agreed without much hesitation!

Thank you Disboards!! :)

Just wanted to report out that TRU was willing to price match skylanders for me! First I asked if it was still returnable - which it is for 90 days. Then I said that Target had it in stock and was price matching their 37$ online price and asked if they would honor it, if not, I would like to return it. There was a small moment of hesitation on one staff members behalf because it was an online price so she got a manager to double check and the manager wanted to see the add and in stock, but she agreed without much hesitation!

Thank you Disboards!! :)

Fantastic! Congrats! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter