• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyline drink card, how does it work?

BTW, you can get your drink in Skyline and then go out the "back" door to enter the club...we did this several nights just before the adult show...

I REALLY wish they would do this on the dream, because I would definitely take them up on it! Skyline is one of my favorite places, and the drinks are excellent!

They have the best drinks! The atmosphere is great, their bartenders are top notch, and I'm a sucker for anything with a glow cube...

Thanks for this thread, I didn’t know about this and will definitely check it out on our upcoming trip! Years ago I bought a similar drink card for specialty coffees on a RCCL cruise. It was a pre-paid punch card for something 10 coffees for the price of 9. If you didn’t use all of them they didn’t expire and you could bring the card back to use on another sailing. I like these “mini drink deal” options.

Thanks for this thread, I didn’t know about this and will definitely check it out on our upcoming trip! Years ago I bought a similar drink card for specialty coffees on a RCCL cruise. It was a pre-paid punch card for something 10 coffees for the price of 9. If you didn’t use all of them they didn’t expire and you could bring the card back to use on another sailing. I like these “mini drink deal” options.

I don’t believe you can bring back the booklet and finish it on another cruise. I think it is a “This cruise only” kind of thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter