• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyliner for Rope Drop at Hollywood Studios

twoolle

DIS Veteran
We would like to use ETPE and rope drop RoTR so we need to arrive early! We are staying at AoA so only option is Skyliner. Reports I have seen is it starts 7:15-7:30. Is that still the case? We will be there Nov 29!

Stayed at Pop on 9/30/21, took the skyliner from POP and arrived at DHS at 8:30AM, went to the resort guest line and got right in. Walked over to
ROTR and since I have a DAS we got a 20 minute wait and they sent us right in. Then we went to MF and also got
right in. Then we went to Mickey & Minnies railroad and waited 25 minutes. Great experience. We ate at Brown Derby
for a 12:30 reservation and food and service was wonderful.

Stayed at Pop on 9/30/21, took the skyliner from POP and arrived at DHS at 8:30AM, went to the resort guest line and got right in. Walked over to
ROTR and since I have a DAS we got a 20 minute wait and they sent us right in. Then we went to MF and also got
right in. Then we went to Mickey & Minnies railroad and waited 25 minutes. Great experience. We ate at Brown Derby
for a 12:30 reservation and food and service was wonderful.

What time did you board the skyliner at POP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter